Cloudy Water

Forum for discuss on various water parameters.
Abhi
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 am
Location: Gurgaon

Re: Cloudy Water

Unread postby Abhi » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:15 am

Have seen such sheets black in color for sale in Bangalore. Can check if they are still there.


MTS: Multiple tank syndrome !

User avatar
juanico
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Posts: 718
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:38 am
Location: Delhi

Re: Cloudy Water

Unread postby juanico » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:48 am

Abhi wrote:Have seen such sheets black in color for sale in Bangalore. Can check if they are still there.


please check, and let us know the price.
also check the size of the pores...it should be around 4-5 mm...smaller will clog after some time

Abhi
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 am
Location: Gurgaon

Re: Cloudy Water

Unread postby Abhi » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:44 pm

juanico wrote:
Abhi wrote:Have seen such sheets black in color for sale in Bangalore. Can check if they are still there.


please check, and let us know the price.
also check the size of the pores...it should be around 4-5 mm...smaller will clog after some time


Size and price :
Length x breadth x thickness
36x18x2 -900/-
12x5x1 -150/-

No idea about pore size but the ones i have are very dense work great in a canister. If any one wants to see they can at my place or if required will post a pic as sample. Its available in large quantity also.
MTS: Multiple tank syndrome !

User avatar
Romi
Editor
Editor
Posts: 2726
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:50 pm
Location: North Delhi, NCR.
Contact:

Re: Cloudy Water

Unread postby Romi » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:20 pm

Abhi wrote:
juanico wrote:
Abhi wrote:Have seen such sheets black in color for sale in Bangalore. Can check if they are still there.


please check, and let us know the price.
also check the size of the pores...it should be around 4-5 mm...smaller will clog after some time


Size and price :
Length x breadth x thickness
36x18x2 -900/-
12x5x1 -150/-

No idea about pore size but the ones i have are very dense work great in a canister. If any one wants to see they can at my place or if required will post a pic as sample. Its available in large quantity also.


Please post the pic ASAP, Abhi.

What are these sponges sold for, basically? If they have closed pores, they cannot work in your canister. So i am presuing they are open pore.... Also, if open pore, water should pass almost instantly through them, but if closed pore, it wouldn't. At least not that rapidly.

User avatar
Romi
Editor
Editor
Posts: 2726
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:50 pm
Location: North Delhi, NCR.
Contact:

Re: Cloudy Water

Unread postby Romi » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:21 pm

@Abhi

Could u get a sponge for us to see in person on 24rth?