my pond

Discuss on Outdoor tanks and ponds.
discusfav
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

my pond

Unread post by discusfav »

please find attached fotos.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: my pond

Unread post by SCORPIO »

I like your pond. Please mention the size of pond. Have you also keeping any fish in the pond? Do you also arranges anytype of shade over pond in summers?
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
sushant

Unread post by sushant »

SCORPIO wrote:I like your pond. Please mention the size of pond. Have you also keeping any fish in the pond? Do you also arranges anytype of shade over pond in summers?
same questions, but will add your lawn too in the "like" list :D
Sushant
jack

Unread post by jack »

please dont post such pics on forum.....

its difficult to resist after seeing this pics and not to start something new LOL

Liked the pond, might get a small-big earthern ware and start a pond as you did :clap: :) :D I am sure i ll be going out with that pond lmao LOL
Finally i am Broke but Happy :D
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

@discusfav

your pond is proof that you can make an aquatic habitat from the simplest objects. An earthern trough! very well done indeed. Sits so well in your garden, and does not overpower it. The yellow lily is picture perfect :!: Yellow, the colour of happiness, indeed.

can u update your location? All interesting achievements must include the domicile of the artist... :P
maaz
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by maaz »

Beautiful pond...beautifull lilly...love it..
Regards,

Maaz Ahmad
maazahmad84@gmail.com
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Romi wrote:@discusfav

your pond is proof that you can make an aquatic habitat from the simplest objects. An earthern trough! very well done indeed. Sits so well in your garden, and does not overpower it. The yellow lily is picture perfect :!: Yellow, the colour of happiness, indeed.

can u update your location? All interesting achievements must include the domicile of the artist... :P
He is one of my good aquatic friend Sameer form Gurgaon.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

your network of friends is spreading rapidly across the state! are u flying on a solar panel? :D
discusfav
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

thanks everyone for liking the pond and the garden.the pond is a cement pot in an inverted near conical shape.the diameter is 3',depth is 18"approx. and base is 16".the plants are water lily,cyperus,equisetum dwarf,banana lily and salvinia.the yellow lily is a gift from a dear frnd who got it from the usa.
the lily bloomed in july 2011.
the fish were beautiful guppies,but they all died in the winters.so dont want to do the same thing again.
discusfav
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

i am from gurgaon ,and an architect by profession.sorry i think i missd out on my introduction.