Canister problem

Forum for discuss about various equipments used with freshwater aquariums.
geeth
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Canister problem

Unread post by geeth »

Hi all, i am using one canister filter of jbl, crystal profi greenline. I have one problem that whenever the light goes(power failure are common in noida) i had to restart the filter again by removing head, its very annoying at least 3-4 times a day. I tried installing ups for the filter but it didnt work. A small fluctuation stops the filter. I couldnt fig out how air goes inside, i checked the washer, applied Vaseline but no use. Any one have faced similar issue?
Please help me.

Thanks and Regards.
Arun.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Canister problem

Unread post by SCORPIO »

geeth wrote:Hi all, i am using one canister filter of jbl, crystal profi greenline. I have one problem that whenever the light goes(power failure are common in noida) i had to restart the filter again by removing head, its very annoying at least 3-4 times a day. I tried installing ups for the filter but it didnt work. A small fluctuation stops the filter. I couldnt fig out how air goes inside, i checked the washer, applied Vaseline but no use. Any one have faced similar issue?
Please help me.

Thanks and Regards.
Arun.
Check all the joints. Also clean the head inserting place using a toothbrush.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
sushant

Unread post by sushant »

Check all the tubing.If they are not tight you will have to prime the filter at every start.
Sushant
geeth
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: RE: Re: Canister problem

Unread post by geeth »

sushant wrote:Check all the tubing.If they are not tight you will have to prime the filter at every start.
I cleaned everything and will try tomorrow. I am planning to use the plumbers tape to lock the tubing's. I hope that will work.
Thank you for the support, will share the details tomorrow.

Thanks and Regards.
Arun.
Centileage
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Centileage »

I know you are very experienced in this matter very seriously.