Need help in joit 3 watt LEDs.

Post your quires regarding lighting needs in planted aquariums.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Need help in joit 3 watt LEDs.

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Hi guys, I have some Blue LEDs. I want to joint those but not get success due to my limited DIY skills. Is here anybody who can help me to joint those? In coming days, I am starting a nano anemone tank.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
syed.ali
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Re: Need help in joit 3 watt LEDs.

Unread post by syed.ali »

what help. Using driver, then its absolute no brainer, just join + to - and complete the circuits.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

It is a difficult task for me. I can give LEDs. Anybody have to brought suitable driver and joint the LEDs.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

juanico

Unread post by juanico »

SCORPIO wrote:Hi guys, I have some Blue LEDs. I want to joint those but not get success due to my limited DIY skills. Is here anybody who can help me to joint those? In coming days, I am starting a nano anemone tank.
you can get meanwell drivers in nehru place. i can give you the address of the shop.
i can help you with the LED, BUT: most anemone culture algae in their body and feed on this algae. the algae need good light to thrive.
without algae (anemone turns white) the anemone will starve, as they very rarely accept other food...depending on the species of course.
and anemones require a matured tank.

you have to provide good light.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

juanico wrote:you can get meanwell drivers in nehru place. i can give you the address of the shop.
i can help you with the LED, BUT: most anemone culture algae in their body and feed on this algae. the algae need good light to thrive.
without algae (anemone turns white) the anemone will starve, as they very rarely accept other food...depending on the species of course.

I will try to arrange best light. At present tank have 36 watt PLL (6500K). I also have a spare MH of 75 watt. Tank is only 50 X 35 X 35 cm. Try to arrange 12000K PLL.

My plan is to add Green/Blue Carpet Anemone.

I will keep Man made live rocks in a established tank for several days.

Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

Where did you source your anemone from? They are worth a lot of light-related hardwork alright. :|
Sripad
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Sripad »

Which LEDs? Where did you get them?
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Romi wrote:Where did you source your anemone from? They are worth a lot of light-related hardwork alright. :|
I will brought Green Anemone from a hobbyist and Blue from Mumbai/Kolkata, depends on availability.

Sripad wrote:Which LEDs? Where did you get them?
Last Year, I brought those from Bhagirat Place, Delhi

sushant

Unread post by sushant »

juanico wrote:
SCORPIO wrote:Hi guys, I have some Blue LEDs. I want to joint those but not get success due to my limited DIY skills. Is here anybody who can help me to joint those? In coming days, I am starting a nano anemone tank.
you can get meanwell drivers in nehru place. i can give you the address of the shop.

where in nehru place?
Sushant
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Guys, I have 8 X 3 watt blue LEDs. If anybody ready to joint those, I will bring in meet. I have rest of LEDs free to another guy.