Influx

Post your tank progress here from day 1.
parthapratim22

Re: Influx

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

thank you for the information.
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

GauravSingh wrote:I use Studio Strobes and Speedlights for taking the final picture.
Need more explanation.

Where you puts Studion strobes? Front of tank or from above?
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
GauravSingh
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by GauravSingh »

SCORPIO wrote:
GauravSingh wrote:I use Studio Strobes and Speedlights for taking the final picture.
Need more explanation.

set.jpg
Apart from the four strobes that is visible in the pic, there is one Canon 580 exII at the back for back lighting. The choice of light shapers depends on the kind of photograph I need.

Hope the setup pic was helpful.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

GauravSingh wrote:
SCORPIO wrote:
Need more explanation.

set.jpg
Apart from the four strobes that is visible in the pic, there is one Canon 580 exII at the back for back lighting. The choice of light shapers depends on the kind of photograph I need.

Hope the setup pic was helpful.

Great. Never used too much lighting to photograph a tank. Please also let me know about the wattage of these probes. How many watt probes need for a 3 footer?
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

Somen
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Somen »

Hi tech Setup for photography!!!! :clap :clap
Somen
Any dead fish can flow down the river but it takes a live one to swim back up stream.
vikramdutta11
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by vikramdutta11 »

Baap Re it is Awsm. Really hitech Photography.
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

This is actual photography for a aquascaped tank. We see world class aquascaper use the same. Thanks for share.
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

parthapratim22 wrote:This is actual photography for a aquascaped tank. We see world class aquascaper use the same. Thanks for share.
I need more info on aquascape photography.

GauravSingh
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by GauravSingh »

SCORPIO wrote:
Great. Never used too much lighting to photograph a tank. Please also let me know about the wattage of these probes. How many watt probes need for a 3 footer?
These are 200 and 400 Watt strobes. You can photograph a 3 ft tank with a single flash or good/ bright aquarium light also, depends on what you are trying to achieve.
smileysid
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by smileysid »

Aquascape phoyography is not a different genre of photography. It is done as other product done indoor depending on the object which is going to be shot. Glass, and its reflection properties should be kept in mind, and so on camera flash pointed front should be avoided. Otherwise offcamera flashes/storbes can be used as per required effect.
As this setup is a Aquascape, whose ultimate aim is to showcase a Landscape inside water. So, here it comes to use the techniques of shooting landscape..
sharper image (lower f/stop i.e. f/6 or more, preferebly around f/10), manual focussing (to avoid glass glare), lower ISO, tripod(for lower lighting setup) etc are handy setups for achieving this.
- Siddharth Sahani | Architect | Photographer | Aqua-hobbyist| www.siddharthsahani.com