High Hill Pass- Closing

Post your tank progress here from day 1.
Kaushik
Panel Members
Panel Members

Re: High Hill Pass- Final Hardscape

Unread post by Kaushik »

Sorry for the late reply... Indeed its a tedious process..I understand ... lots of labor to put a such a visually brilliant structure.. Some more suggestions from my side....

1 Both sides hill or hillocks are of same sizes... which I think it should not be. There may be a size difference.. one side should be slightly bigger than other side... Otherwise it will look monotonous..or mirror image..Am I right Partha?

2 Where is the Zigzag line in middle or better to be in 60:40 aspects.It needs better refinement.

3 Like wise there should be an aerial Zigzag too which should be united with the ground zigzac at the zero point.

4 Height should be a little less to give more blue water areas for panoramic views.

5 What about the front? Both sides are barren... Think about it.. It could be 2 zigzags in both sides which are uniting with the bigger one at the center. Or may be 2 -4 -5 big tree stumps in two sides in order to give a slice of panoramic view of this mysterious hill.

Each point you have to think before plunging yourself to the next step.. So get ready to put more vitamins to your never ending zeal :)
Best of wishes....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"If you salute your duty, you need not salute anybody. But if you pollute your duty,you have to salute everybody.“
We have a choice. Do what pleases us and then face the consequences or else abide by our duty and stand tall
-A P J Abdul Kalam
devchitra
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by devchitra »

great scape.
vasishta.sushant
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by vasishta.sushant »

Outstanding work, as always Partha.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
30x18x18 Tank | ADA Amazonia | EHEIM Classic 2217 | Finnex RAY2 LED | EHEIM Jager | Pressurized CO2

Learning to sustain...
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

Kaushik wrote:1 Both sides hill or hillocks are of same sizes... which I think it should not be. There may be a size difference.. one side should be slightly bigger than other side... Otherwise it will look monotonous..or mirror image..Am I right Partha?
May be HIgh HIll Pass name is a bit confusing against the idea I have, its actually a mysterious cave path on High Hill...and the Aquarium frame is just a portion of it, so the two top side are continuation of same structure along the wall. Hope I can explain. Also in recent aquascaping practice its become quite common and strong also to cover the glass joints and make a convex shape on the BG glass.
Kaushik wrote:2 Where is the Zigzag line in middle or better to be in 60:40 aspects.It needs better refinement.
You may find this because its only hardscape and very "busy", "rough", I guess after plantation things will be more smooth. I may try with some varied plant specs on FG and along the ZIGZAG path. Still I accept that its not yet calm and soothing.
Kaushik wrote:3 Like wise there should be an aerial Zigzag too which should be united with the ground zigzac at the zero point.
This is a strict line based structure which are parallel to each other from base to water surface, so I dont thing any ZIGZAG line should be there diagonally.
Kaushik wrote:4 Height should be a little less to give more blue water areas for panoramic views.
I am not expecting blue in the BG, rather a high white light at the back to give the full sense of depth. I have kept almost 6inches of gap at the back to put lights.
Kaushik wrote:5 What about the front? Both sides are barren... Think about it.. It could be 2 zigzags in both sides which are uniting with the bigger one at the center. Or may be 2 -4 -5 big tree stumps in two sides in order to give a slice of panoramic view of this mysterious hill.
Front side has detailing, may be in next update you will see some. No tree can be positioned or match here.

Thank you for your criticism and Suggestions, but not matching with my idea.

Thank you Sushant, DEV
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

Better image after filing water
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Great. Now everything depends on plantation.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
Somen
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Somen »

Just too good.

Hope the next 4-5 months are done as per schedule.
Somen
Any dead fish can flow down the river but it takes a live one to swim back up stream.
Pintoo
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Pintoo »

Speechless. no words to explain beauty.

Amazing.
cichlids
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by cichlids »

This will be stunner.. truly a master piece..
nanomania
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by nanomania »

Wow...