Betta Rack or studio

Forum for discuss about Betta fish.
sachianu
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Betta Rack or studio

Unread post by sachianu »

This is my first post. I am interested in building a betta rack or studio. Planning to house around 4 or 5 betta in the rack. please share the design, size , plants I can keep.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Betta Rack or studio

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Please also introduce yourself in Self Introduction forum and update your location.

Do you want to keep all the tanks on a table or in a rack vertically?
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
sachianu
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

I am planning to keep 1 tank, 2'x6"x6", single tank with 4 or 5 partitions. I am planning to keep 1 crypt along with each betta. Let me know if there are better setups.
shergill00
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by shergill00 »

No replies. :(
sachianu
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Seniors, please help as I am planning to place order for the same with the LFS
jack

Unread post by jack »

Sorry for the late reply many betta enthusiasts are busy this days :) i am not a betta pro buy have some knowledge and interest in bettas
So this is from my readings

Betta lives in a small bowl but bigger the better rule also apply here. I would suggest to go for minimum 2 gallon betta tank for each betta to house.
I would also not suggest to keep one tank and do partition. What if you just need to medicate 1 betta ?? So better get small 4-5 tanks not very expensive
Keeping all in one tank with partition will stress them unless you keep the partition opaque. But again keeping partition opaque will not let them flair at eachother and display their colors and lovely finnage, thats what they are loved for
Rather i would suggest small tanks like 1X1X1 with individual small filteration and IAL with few lovely betta and keep a paper in between each tanks.... When you feel like seeing their true nature just remove the paper and enjoy....
Please see this should not be more than few minutes a day as it stress the fish....

Hope this will be helpful :)

Keep us posted
Finally i am Broke but Happy :D