Delhi/NCR Aquarist Meet>>October 11, 2015

Post and discuss on various events related to hobby.
User avatar
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 10353
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:01 am
Location: Delhi, India
Contact:

Re: Delhi/NCR Aquarist Meet>>October 11, 2015

Unread postby SCORPIO » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:46 am

kvdelhi wrote:Won't miss the opportunity to attend an Aquarist Meet for the first time in this life. I'm in, greedy for Hemianthus micranthemoides.



I will bring in enough quantity.


“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda

User avatar
rajivzee
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:59 pm
Location: New Delhi

Re: Delhi/NCR Aquarist Meet>>October 11, 2015

Unread postby rajivzee » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:20 am

This weekend I've planned a paint job at home, so will miss the meet this time :-(
Thanks & Regards
Rajiv Anand

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain

User avatar
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 10353
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:01 am
Location: Delhi, India
Contact:

Re: Delhi/NCR Aquarist Meet>>October 11, 2015

Unread postby SCORPIO » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:06 pm

Some more spare plants to give away in meet:
Rotala wallichi
Rotala rotundofolia pink
Amazon frogbit.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda

User avatar
geeth
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:18 pm
Location: Noida

Re: Delhi/NCR Aquarist Meet>>October 11, 2015

Unread postby geeth » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:21 pm

Rajiv sir, i need them.
I have nothing to offer in return...

Thanks and Regards.
Arun.

User avatar
sushant
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2886
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:36 am
Location: Faridabad, Haryana
Contact:

Re: RE: Re: Delhi/NCR Aquarist Meet>>October 11, 2015

Unread postby sushant » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:22 pm

SCORPIO wrote:Some more spare plants to give away in meet:
Rotala wallichi
Rotala rotundofolia pink
Amazon frogbit.

I need some wallichi.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
Sushant

User avatar
Ram
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: Delhi, Subroto Park

Re: Delhi/NCR Aquarist Meet>>October 11, 2015

Unread postby Ram » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:21 pm

Anybody need water lettuce? Got some small saplings in my fountain.
Rajiv ji, I would be needing ur expert advice. And also some plants

User avatar
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 10353
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:01 am
Location: Delhi, India
Contact:

Re: Delhi/NCR Aquarist Meet>>October 11, 2015

Unread postby SCORPIO » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:30 am

Ram wrote:Anybody need water lettuce? Got some small saplings in my fountain.
Rajiv ji, I would be needing ur expert advice. And also some plants



Bring 3-4 water lettuce plants for me.

I am always ready to help hobbyists.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda

VishaalDalal
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Posts: 801
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:40 pm
Location: Gurgaon

Re: Delhi/NCR Aquarist Meet>>October 11, 2015

Unread postby VishaalDalal » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:26 pm

Very bad timing, Shifting tanks tomorrow, really wanted to come this time

User avatar
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 10353
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:01 am
Location: Delhi, India
Contact:

Re: Delhi/NCR Aquarist Meet>>October 11, 2015

Unread postby SCORPIO » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:01 pm

Guys, till now following have been confirmed:

1. Rajiv (Host)
2. Rajiv Sharma (me)
3. Partha
4. Sushanta Vasistha
5. Arun
6. Siddharth
7. Ram
8. Kamal Verma
9. Sushant Sagar
10. Atanu Kundu


I will bring lots of stems this time. So arrange space in your tanks.

One more request from the side of host. He don't have arrangement for sitting more than 10 peoples so if anybody can bring 4-5 plastic chairs/stools will be very helpful for him.

I need something different from hobby. Last month, my laptop hard disk has been crashed. I lost original Windows 8 Home Basic OEM version along with hard disk crash. I changed hard disk and downloaded the Windows 10 from microsoft website. But the retail version of windows 10 is unable to read the inbuilt key from BIOS. So I need windows 8 OEM version for my laptop. If anybody will bring a copy of windows 8 OEM version, it will be very helpful for me.

Thanks in advance.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda

User avatar
rajiv.mcks
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:52 pm

Re: RE: Re: Delhi/NCR Aquarist Meet>>October 11, 2015

Unread postby rajiv.mcks » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:03 pm

SCORPIO wrote:Guys, till now following have been confirmed:

1. Rajiv (Host)
2. Rajiv Sharma (me)
3. Partha
4. Sushanta Vasistha
5. Arun
6. Siddharth
7. Ram
8. Kamal Verma
9. Sushant Sagar
10. Atanu Kundu


I will bring lots of stems this time. So arrange space in your tanks.

One more request from the side of host. He don't have arrangement for sitting more than 10 peoples so if anybody can bring 4-5 plastic chairs/stools will be very helpful for him.

I need something different from hobby. Last month, my laptop hard disk has been crashed. I lost original Windows 8 Home Basic OEM version along with hard disk crash. I changed hard disk and downloaded the Windows 10 from microsoft website. But the retail version of windows 10 is unable to read the inbuilt key from BIOS. So I need windows 8 OEM version for my laptop. If anybody will bring a copy of windows 8 OEM version, it will be very helpful for me.

Thanks in advance.

A small correction.. I have seating for 8 people only..hence if anyone can bring plastic/ foldable chairs that will be a big help .. thanks

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk