Advertisement on www.aquapetz.com

Announcements and Updates related to https://aquapetz.com will be here. Only Admin/Moderators can start a new topic.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Advertisement on www.aquapetz.com

Unread post by SCORPIO »

In order to make AquaPetz self dependent, I want some advertisements. I am getting offers for advertisement from last two months. At present my aim is to get advertise only up to Rs. 3000.00 per month. In future if income goes upto 7000.00 Rs. Per month, I will migrate the server from VPS to Dedicated. I don’t want earn anything from this portal. My aim is only to get money which I pay every month.

There will be only three adds on the forum.
Rajiv Sharma
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
Abhishek
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: Advertisement on www.aquapetz.com

Unread post by Abhishek »

Good initiative and I fully support this.
marsaiko
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by marsaiko »

SCORPIO wrote:...to Rs. 3000.00 per month. In future if income goes upto 7000.00 Rs. Per month,
is it month or year? just rechecking
nut cases ratt
brainless growl
rest you dont understand, and thats where you read/think TWICE before you post!!
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

marsaiko wrote:
SCORPIO wrote:...to Rs. 3000.00 per month. In future if income goes upto 7000.00 Rs. Per month,
is it month or year? just rechecking
Per month brother on Virtual Private Server and atleast 7000.00 per month for Dedicated server.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

Zakk
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Zakk »

Rajiv,

How much are u paying for a VPS?

You really dont need a Dedicated server for a website. we dont have that kinda bandwidth useage nor do we run that kind of DB's that require a Dedicated.

How much are you paying for the VPS atm? i got some really competitive rates if you are interested.
Just cos it happened to you is no means for you to claim that it will happen to me. Exceptions aren't the rule.

Viresh "The Warbringer" Fleming

eluviet@hotmail.com
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Now don't want to move lower side :lol: . I choose the VPS after lots of research. Before launched the forum, I have make a budget for the forum from my salary. I don't care about the advertisement and earnings. Some Delhi guys also ready to pay a part of monthly expense of forum. So no problem in arranging funds. Advertisements are also a scale of popularity. So I am planning for some advertisement. If some guys here don't like advertisement, I will throw away the idea of adds.

ishaan

Unread post by ishaan »

SCORPIO wrote:
In future if income goes upto 7000.00 Rs. Per month, I will migrate the server from VPS to Dedicated.
Good initiative and i think if the income goes above 3000 and if there is no need of dedicated server than u can use that for the prizes for photo competition winners :D
A collection of mistakes is called experience and experience is the key to success.
Ishaan Pathania
+919041208868
marsaiko

Unread post by marsaiko »

ishaan wrote:goes above 3000 and if there is no need of dedicated server than u can use that for the prizes for photo competition winners :D
Aweeeesome!! :mrgreen:
nut cases ratt
brainless growl
rest you dont understand, and thats where you read/think TWICE before you post!!
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

SCORPIO wrote:Now don't want to move lower side :lol: . I choose the VPS after lots of research. Before launched the forum, I have make a budget for the forum from my salary. I don't care about the advertisement and earnings. Some Delhi guys also ready to pay a part of monthly expense of forum. So no problem in arranging funds. Advertisements are also a scale of popularity. So I am planning for some advertisement. If some guys here don't like advertisement, I will throw away the idea of adds.
Adds are not for money Rajivji, its a sign of popularity...so adds must be there....
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
bmukh
Experts
Experts

Unread post by bmukh »

Rajiv: Lets talk to few LFS and give them a space in the LFS posting section (with links to their website if available)? Any idea about how much we can charge them? Monthly? Bi Annually? Yearly?