Advertise on www.aquapetz.com header.

Announcements and Updates related to https://aquapetz.com will be here. Only Admin/Moderators can start a new topic.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Advertise on www.aquapetz.com header.

Unread post by SCORPIO »

saikumar wrote:If he is convinced by our suggestions and prepares a general rules outline and tariff after the meet. I will send you a HC pot as gift, shipped free!!
I also need a free HC Pot.
Abhishek wrote:I am after him from the day 1 itself, why to invest from your own, get sponsor.

Every forum have their sponsors, some multiple. Sponsors also help the forum to grow.

But he is like na paisa lunga na sponsor lunga, sab aakela karega re tera faisal :P :P
I am ready to get a few advertisements. But too many advertisement will slower the speed of forum. I am busy upto 5 October, after that everything will be finalized.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

I will not compromise with speed, this forum loads the quickest.
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

parthapratim22 wrote:I will not compromise with speed, this forum loads the quickest.

I also not want to slower the speed of forum. So please understand me. Now forum is running on shared VPS but if we migrate to dedicated VPS, we have to spend around 7000+ per month to maintain the speed.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

Decision is your and who understand this technicality, I rather stay away what I dont know.
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

parthapratim22 wrote:Decision is your and who understand this technicality, I rather stay away what I dont know.
Never taken any major decision without your and some others permission 666 666 666

sushant

Unread post by sushant »

SCORPIO wrote:
parthapratim22 wrote:I will not compromise with speed, this forum loads the quickest.

I also not want to slower the speed of forum. So please understand me. Now forum is running on shared VPS but if we migrate to dedicated VPS, we have to spend around 7000+ per month to maintain the speed.
This is why we need sponsorship.Earning can be used for maintaining the site and hosting contest.
Sushant
vikramdutta11
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by vikramdutta11 »

sushant wrote:
SCORPIO wrote:

This is why we need sponsorship.Earning can be used for maintaining the site and hosting contest.
Yes earning more than what we need will not be tough. The companies need mileage and we will provide that 100%. We all are aquatic guys, so not a single deviation. Dada Maan jaao.
vikramdutta11
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by vikramdutta11 »

saikumar wrote:If he is convinced by our suggestions and prepares a general rules outline and tariff after the meet. I will send you a HC pot as gift, shipped free!!
Waiting for your HC POT, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
saikumar
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by saikumar »

vikramdutta11 wrote:
hehe he took very long time, not right after meeting. :LOL so not valid
send me your address :thumup
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

saikumar wrote:
vikramdutta11 wrote:
hehe he took very long time, not right after meeting. :LOL so not valid
send me your address :thumup
I was very busy so could not execute with time.