Advertise on www.aquapetz header::Terms and Conditions.

Announcements and Updates related to https://aquapetz.com will be here. Only Admin/Moderators can start a new topic.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Advertise on www.aquapetz header::Terms and Conditions.

Unread post by SCORPIO »

In continuation with old discussion on advertising with aquapetz.com Advertise on aquapetz.com, here are the Terms and Conditions to display banner.

1. The size of banner should not be more than 350 X 100 pixels.
2. The image should be in jpeg format only.
3. We will show only four advertises in the header. The banners will be display randomly in the header. There can also be associate a direct link to outside pages/website to the banner. But the link should be directed to other aquarium forum/aquarium blog or website. Although the hyperlink can be directed to web store/online store.
4. Minimum duration of showing advertise will be one year.
5. The rent of advertise will be Rs. 500 per month. The advertiser have to pay 3 months rent in advance.
6. The advertiser have to transfer the rent upto 10th day of every month or advertiser can also pay for one year.
7. If ever, the acts of advertiser will defame aquapetz.com in any way, advertise will be discontinue without any prior notice.
8. Interested peoples can send request at aquapetzindia@gmail.com

Advertise will started from 10 November, 2015.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
parthapratim22

Re: Advertise on www.aquapetz header::Terms and Conditions.

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

"But the link should be directed to other aquarium forum/aquarium blog or website." you missed "not"

I will join after December if space available.

You have not mentioned the selection process.
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

parthapratim22 wrote:"But the link should be directed to other aquarium forum/aquarium blog or website." you missed "not"

First Come First Serve basis.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

sumer
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by sumer »

This is not going to work very well. I read your post as you are ordering the advertisers and not convince.
What do they get out of it if they advertise here? Tell them how many unique hits your website gets everyday and how many like they might get.

And what are the users getting out of this advertising? You should work with the advertisers to get a discount for Aquapetz members. Then of course you will have to decide a criteria that which users get the benefit.

Think through it. In an ideal situation, your forum will get more users, the users will get discount, the advertiser will get more customers. Everyone is happy. Right now, you get the money; users get nothing but one more ad that they already knew about and the advertiser hardly gets any new visits and sales.
Don't only practice your art, but force your way into it's secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
My aquarium photography: Plays Of Rays
sumer
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by sumer »

SCORPIO wrote:
parthapratim22 wrote:"But the link should be directed to other aquarium forum/aquarium blog or website." you missed "not"

First come first serve? I don't see even one advertiser there. Just posting a thread will not invite advertisers. Talk to them personally and tel that what they can get from advertising in your forum.
Don't only practice your art, but force your way into it's secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
My aquarium photography: Plays Of Rays
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

sumer wrote:
SCORPIO wrote:

First come first serve? I don't see even one advertiser there. Just posting a thread will not invite advertisers. Talk to them personally and tel that what they can get from advertising in your forum.
Already got the advertisement two online stores after posting this topic. So no problem of advertisers. They sent me their banner. We have already discussed in last month with members.

Sumer advertise is not for making money. I dont have any problem in running forum without financial add from members or advertisers.

SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

anymore5678 wrote:The advertiser have to pay 3 months rent in advance.
รูเล็ตออนไลน์
Yes.

peeyoshk
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by peeyoshk »

sumer wrote:This is not going to work very well. I read your post as you are ordering the advertisers and not convince.
What do they get out of it if they advertise here? Tell them how many unique hits your website gets everyday and how many like they might get.

And what are the users getting out of this advertising? You should work with the advertisers to get a discount for Aquapetz members. Then of course you will have to decide a criteria that which users get the benefit.

Think through it. In an ideal situation, your forum will get more users, the users will get discount, the advertiser will get more customers. Everyone is happy. Right now, you get the money; users get nothing but one more ad that they already knew about and the advertiser hardly gets any new visits and sales.
I have couple of questions, if you could help me with please: -

1. Is it possible to share the monthly unique hits/ Monthly total hits to the advertisers for a quarter period to an advertiser interested in advertising on aquapetz?
2. How frequently can an advertiser request for change of banner? Like i put up one banner today, than if i wish to change it with a product launch or series launch than when can i do that? What could be the frequency based on which i can request it?
3. Is it possible for admin to share the number of clicks made on the header banner for each month to the advertiser?

Looking forward to it. :)

Thanks
Visit us @ https://www.indiefur.com
Follow Us On Twitter Or Facebook to be posted with new product launches.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

peeyoshk wrote: 1. Is it possible to share the monthly unique hits/ Monthly total hits to the advertisers for a quarter period to an advertiser interested in advertising on aquapetz?

3. Is it possible for admin to share the number of clicks made on the header banner for each month to the advertiser?
Not possible to provide such type of informations.
peeyoshk wrote: 2. How frequently can an advertiser request for change of banner? Like i put up one banner today, than if i wish to change it with a product launch or series launch than when can i do that? What could be the frequency based on which i can request it?
You can once a month.

I would also like to say that there will be no to much traffic you will get from aquapetz. But you will get attention of aquarists from forum.

peeyoshk
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by peeyoshk »

SCORPIO wrote:
peeyoshk wrote: 1. Is it possible to share the monthly unique hits/ Monthly total hits to the advertisers for a quarter period to an advertiser interested in advertising on aquapetz?

Not possible to provide such type of informations.

I meant to share the stats of aquapetz just like IAH or others do for advertisers.
peeyoshk wrote: 2. How frequently can an advertiser request for change of banner? Like i put up one banner today, than if i wish to change it with a product launch or series launch than when can i do that? What could be the frequency based on which i can request it?
You can once a month. Thanks for this. :)

I would also like to say that there will be no to much traffic you will get from aquapetz. But you will get attention of aquarists from forum.
Visit us @ https://www.indiefur.com
Follow Us On Twitter Or Facebook to be posted with new product launches.