I want to start with a fish tank

Discuss and post all things other than hobby.
apuda2010
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 524
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:01 am

Re: I want to start with a fish tank

Unread postby apuda2010 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:50 pm

Wonderful !!! Thank you so much guys and please keep it coming.

Achintya - rimless tanks with extra clear glue. Can you please start a thread on this topic ? I think this is a wonderful way to make a tank and all of us will greatly benefit from your learning.

Moderators - please do encourage all our new friends who have joined to post in this thread.



User avatar
parthapratim22
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5289
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:38 am
Location: KOLKATA>HYDERABAD>DELHI

Re: I want to start with a fish tank

Unread postby parthapratim22 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:09 pm

apuda2010 wrote:Achintya - rimless tanks with extra clear glue. Can you please start a thread on this topic ? I think this is a wonderful way to make a tank and all of us will greatly benefit from your learning.

:1 I guess those tanks made by other person, but still I also ask Achintya to put some more light on the tank buildup, finishing and others.

apuda2010 wrote:Moderators - please do encourage all our new friends who have joined to post in this thread.


Exactly, any new friend joined and posted we wish to see your tanks.
Aquascaping Products and Designs viewforum.php?f=60
9599388127

User avatar
maaz
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Posts: 1197
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:54 am
Location: bhopal
Contact:

Re: I want to start with a fish tank

Unread postby maaz » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:24 pm

nice one love to know everyone experience...
Regards,

Maaz Ahmad
09827235851
maazahmad84@gmail.com

User avatar
Achintya
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 396
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:04 pm
Location: Kolkata

Re: I want to start with a fish tank

Unread postby Achintya » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:34 pm

hm those were made by buro da.
here i upload a picture of buro da's tank.this tank belongs to my friend abhirup aka gecho(famous aquascaper from kolkata)
076.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

apuda2010
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 524
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:01 am

Re: I want to start with a fish tank

Unread postby apuda2010 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:52 pm

Some more pics please. Is Abhirup a member of Aquapetz ?

User avatar
sushant
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2868
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:36 am
Location: Faridabad, Haryana
Contact:

Re: I want to start with a fish tank

Unread postby sushant » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:20 pm

Achintya wrote:hm those were made by buro da.
here i upload a picture of buro da's tank.this tank belongs to my friend abhirup aka gecho(famous aquascaper from kolkata)
076.jpg

its awesome :clap
Sushant

User avatar
Achintya
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 396
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:04 pm
Location: Kolkata

Re: I want to start with a fish tank

Unread postby Achintya » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:35 pm

this is my blackwater tank,made by buro da.
Image

User avatar
parthapratim22
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5289
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:38 am
Location: KOLKATA>HYDERABAD>DELHI

Re: I want to start with a fish tank

Unread postby parthapratim22 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:49 pm

when ever I see this I love it
Aquascaping Products and Designs viewforum.php?f=60
9599388127

User avatar
aamir
Experts
Experts
Posts: 883
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:25 pm
Location: New Delhi,Connaught Place
Contact:

Re: I want to start with a fish tank

Unread postby aamir » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:09 am

apuda2010 wrote:Wonderful !!! Thank you so much guys and please keep it coming.

Achintya - rimless tanks with extra clear glue. Can you please start a thread on this topic ? I think this is a wonderful way to make a tank and all of us will greatly benefit from your learning.

Moderators - please do encourage all our new friends who have joined to post in this thread.

Da da my rimless tank with extra clear glue will start a topic soon ;
Image
Fb....(aamir.khan.180072@facebook.com)
New number 9560682201

User avatar
Achintya
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 396
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:04 pm
Location: Kolkata

Re: I want to start with a fish tank

Unread postby Achintya » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:16 am

ADA tank :o wow