Any News About IAPLC 2014?

Discuss and post all things other than hobby.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Any News About IAPLC 2014?

Unread post by SCORPIO »

navneethtk wrote:
saikumar wrote:
navneethtk wrote:
We have a lot of things to make use of too. We have to properly make use of it. We can't say the judges gave Indian scapes a bad rank.
can you elaborate on this please?(10M)
Thank you.
I meant like plants, hard scape and sort. We have an abundance of it. If we make an effort to collect it and use it beyond expectations and in unimaginative ways we can also have scapes which would be liked by those judges.

Meanwhile there's a half dozen other contests which you can participate and promote in. So even though IAPLC is the biggest contest doesn't mean the other contests should be ignored.

Sent from my Panasonic P11
All of you don't know the reason behind the lower rank of Indian aquascapes. I know some reasons but don't have any proof. After knowing the reason, I decided not to participate in IAPLC in future. So come on point and just concentrate on hobby.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
gauravgupta
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by gauravgupta »

SCORPIO wrote: So come on point and just concentrate on hobby.
True..
+1
Hands That Serve are Holier Than Lips That Pray!!
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

Nice points I can see.

I would ask Team India to forget about what we are using and what will be our next rank, Just give your best.

Similarly what Gauravji(Gupta) mentioned about lighting, etc, can play major factor when we are at basic level. But following points I would like to mention where we really need to work

1) More strong team, and provide the Synergy to atleast few of the tanks
2) High class photography(very stricktly when we want to target top 50)
3) Trimming
4) Plant selection and variation
5) Big tank and imagination(if somebody thinks that IAPLC will encourage NA style only, then contest would have only single judge of Mr Amano only)

Now after so many words, I would try for top 50 after 5years, its time to play around top 200 only and get a consistency and learn more.

Would request you all please keep the discussion on healthy note, as we are doing here. Bring strong point and develop.

Ok so do you think this reason will exist till IAPLC will exist, Rajivji? I really want to know.
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

parthapratim22 wrote:Ok so do you think this reason will exist till IAPLC will exist, Rajivji? I really want to know.
Without any proof, I am not disclosing anything.

BTW are you not agree that some of the Indian entries are more strong in comparison of top scapes of IAPLC-2014? Something is wrong.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

Yes I agree, but that doesnt prove that IAPLC or Screening committee or The Pre Panel will not allow (deserving)Indian Tanks to fight in TOP 100, also we should understand every year in all contest we will have some of controversial TANK and Performance on top 50 or even in top 27
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
sushant

Unread post by sushant »

Guys, I guess we should stop discussing the decision and appreciate the tanks and there creator. Because irrespective of ranks ,all of these indead are masterpieces.
Sushant
sreeram
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by sreeram »

the person who put lot of effort and louse he only knows the pain. l dont think mine or hamzas scape's are stupid . there sre soo many politics running behind this they don't want any Indian names before tgiac winners .so they push us back its clear . many of u people don't know about me . im not doing it for time pass or or earn money out of my hobby. Im just trying to earn a trophy for India . so please don't discourage mw or any other Indian aquascaper . Iam not at all happy after seeing top IAPLC scapes
Somen
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Somen »

sushant wrote:Guys, I guess we should stop discussing the decision and appreciate the tanks and there creator. Because irrespective of ranks ,all of these indead are masterpieces.
:1
Somen
Any dead fish can flow down the river but it takes a live one to swim back up stream.
sub
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by sub »

we should not doubt abt judgment ,will we say some thing if any indian got good rank?, if one think contest is not fair he should not participate in it , winning such contest is it important then if not fair? , IMO aquascape is an art we should respect each other work .
Somen wrote:
sushant wrote:Guys, I guess we should stop discussing the decision and appreciate the tanks and there creator. Because irrespective of ranks ,all of these indead are masterpieces.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

It will be better for everyone to go ahead and prepare yourself for next year.