Getting Bored !!

Discuss and post all things other than hobby.
Abhi
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Getting Bored !!

Unread post by Abhi »

Apart from one or two tanks running threads some how all are following the same trend and are getting boring on the run..
MTS: Multiple tank syndrome !
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Getting Bored !!

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Nice Topic.

Don't know why peoples are not participating in discussion actively.
Abhi wrote:Apart from one or two tanks running threads some how all are following the same trend and are getting boring on the run..
But don't worry, SCAPING SEASON has been started. I am coming with a new paludarium setup in next week. Some others are also demanding plants etc.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

Yes I am a bit backfoot. Will come back soon.
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
Abhi

Unread post by Abhi »

My question is why SCAPING only ???? Why not biotopes, other sort of setups ???
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Abhi wrote:My question is why SCAPING only ???? Why not biotopes, other sort of setups ???
I am going to setup a paludarium. Also planning to setup a Channa Andrao Biotope tank. This year you will also see lots of planted tank with biotope inspiration.

Abhishek, we also hope a full fledged biotope aquascape from your side. You have good knowledge and collection also.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

Abhi

Unread post by Abhi »

SCORPIO wrote:
Abhi wrote:My question is why SCAPING only ???? Why not biotopes, other sort of setups ???
I am going to setup a paludarium. Also planning to setup a Channa Andrao Biotope tank. This year you will also see lots of planted tank with biotope inspiration.

Abhishek, we also hope a full fledged biotope aquascape from your side. You have good knowledge and collection also.
That's good on your part, but what about the others?????
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Abhi wrote:
SCORPIO wrote:

That's good on your part, but what about the others?????
We can hope same from others. I am also planning a Biotope workshop in Delhi in coming days.