What you expect here!!!

Discuss and post all things other than hobby.
parthapratim22

What you expect here!!!

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

I was wondering that we have so many members online but very few post their own collection, their experience, their doubts.

What is your expectation from the forum, why things are not coming out...

I have some doubts in my mind: (Note: your replies need not to be restricted to my point!!!)

either your are a bit busy to post something
or you feel shy to show your collection, doubts
or I am a newbie
or you just want to get information from the forum but dont have enough to share from your side
or you had a bad forum interaction
or you dont see a good level of discussion in the forum

I have put some of my point very straight forward because am expecting your answer also in the same way :mrgreen:

Not creating a poll to have a open discussion
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
Abhishek
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: What you expect here!!!

Unread post by Abhishek »

Good point Partha, active participation, queries what ever it may be, helps and also motivates to write share about interests.

And please remember a question/query is a question/query and its important not silly ;)
parthapratim22

Abhishek wrote:And please remember a question/query is a question/query and its important not silly ;)
Thats why I see so many hobbyist online but very few of them interacting actively, I may not know them and their interest but want to know!!!
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Good Post Partha.

Here more than 70,000 page views. I have installed this plugin after a long in forum. But new topics and posts are limited.

I think our members hesitate to post here. When I open forum there are lots of members online 24 hours but don't know why they are not interested in posting.

Our forum is going well. We have many committed members. But we have lack of newbies whom can post their problems regularly. If everybody among us, decide to inspire atleast 10 aquarist every month to join the forum, we will be on top.

But don't worry guys. We are still going on straight path. Our most of the post have quality. Some of our posts are unique so we can proud.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

parthapratim22 wrote: or you just want to get information from the forum but dont have enough to share from your side
This is one of the most important point. :thumup
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

zico_aqua
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by zico_aqua »

SCORPIO wrote: Our forum is going well. We have many committed members. But we have lack of newbies whom can post their problems regularly. If everybody among us, decide to inspire atleast 10 aquarist every month to join the forum, we will be on top.
Well Rajivji with due respect adding aquarist to the list of members is not the solution to be honest, at present correct me if i'm wrong but we have 300 odd members but what is the outcome only a handful do take time to be real active. Partha is correct we have to look and understand where is and what is lacking. Lets us do one thing, we majorly concentrate on issues/topics like new setup and challenges. Why not start with say fishkeeping 101! may be then 'newbies' can take part. I really doubt how many people really are aware of what is the perfect water chemistry required to grow say HC..! IMO we need to cater to un-said needs rather than keeping things on a need to know basis.
Abhradip Choudhuri

Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgement.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

zico_aqua wrote:
SCORPIO wrote: Our forum is going well. We have many committed members. But we have lack of newbies whom can post their problems regularly. If everybody among us, decide to inspire atleast 10 aquarist every month to join the forum, we will be on top.
Well Rajivji with due respect adding aquarist to the list of members is not the solution to be honest, at present correct me if i'm wrong but we have 300 odd members but what is the outcome only a handful do take time to be real active. Partha is correct we have to look and understand where is and what is lacking. Lets us do one thing, we majorly concentrate on issues/topics like new setup and challenges. Why not start with say fishkeeping 101! may be then 'newbies' can take part. I really doubt how many people really are aware of what is the perfect water chemistry required to grow say HC..! IMO we need to cater to un-said needs rather than keeping things on a need to know basis.
It is good idea to start such type of topics.

parthapratim22

Abhra you pointed correct. We will try to be different but not bulky!!!

One step ahead we are not here to show of our green, red, blue colors. May be he/she is new to the party or silent guy we just want to here from the members. :adore
parthapratim22

Abhra any specific idea!!! We can work with the team and also other members!!!
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

I think you want some articles. We are already working on it. If anybody post about some problem, all of we always try to help him/her.