Fishy Clicks - Critique

Post your quires related to aquatic photography.
Abhi
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 am
Location: Gurgaon

Re: Fishy Clicks - Critique

Unread postby Abhi » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:55 pm

Abhishek wrote:Abhishek ji thanks for reviving this thread :)

Whats the shutter count for the click? Looks like its on the lower end.

And also due to the low shutter I guess focus and sharpness is lacking in this image :(


Thanks for the input Shrimpman !!


MTS: Multiple tank syndrome !

Abhi
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 am
Location: Gurgaon

Re: Fishy Clicks - Critique

Unread postby Abhi » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:56 pm

.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MTS: Multiple tank syndrome !

User avatar
saikumar
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Posts: 971
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:44 am
Location: Secunderabad(far from REZ)

Re: Fishy Clicks - Critique

Unread postby saikumar » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:44 pm

Abhi wrote:.....

:clp awesome specimen! especially having them in a less passionate place like yours. :thumup

Abhi
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 am
Location: Gurgaon

Re: Fishy Clicks - Critique

Unread postby Abhi » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:38 pm

saikumar wrote:
Abhi wrote:.....

:clp awesome specimen! especially having them in a less passionate place like yours. :thumup


Less passionate ????
MTS: Multiple tank syndrome !

User avatar
Abhishek
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 2165
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:18 pm
Location: Bangalore-BTM Layout

Re: Fishy Clicks - Critique

Unread postby Abhishek » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:01 pm

Lovely click Abhishek Ji :)

Proper focus :)

User avatar
saikumar
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Posts: 971
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:44 am
Location: Secunderabad(far from REZ)

Re: Fishy Clicks - Critique

Unread postby saikumar » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:12 am

Abhi wrote:
saikumar wrote:
Abhi wrote:.....

:clp awesome specimen! especially having them in a less passionate place like yours. :thumup


Less passionate ????

yep, people from up north seem deserted, lest have such a dedication for such an exotic collection :thumup

Abhi
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 am
Location: Gurgaon

Re: Fishy Clicks - Critique

Unread postby Abhi » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:39 am

saikumar wrote:
Abhi wrote:
saikumar wrote:
Abhi wrote:.....

:clp awesome specimen! especially having them in a less passionate place like yours. :thumup


Less passionate ????

yep, people from up north seem deserted, lest have such a dedication for such an exotic collection :thumup

crowd is changing slowly Sai , keep up and see.
MTS: Multiple tank syndrome !