Post the details about DIY Projects.
First unread post • 5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10354
- Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:01 am
- Location: Delhi, India
Nishanta wrote:sorry but i can't find a right place to post this.
does anyone know how to carry fish or shrimp in flight or send in cargo.
1. Put fishes in polythene.
2. Tie the corners of polythene with rubber bands.
3. Now release Oxygen in polythene and close it.
4. Put the pack in a carton and seal it.
Now it is ready to dispatch.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”
- Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
- Posts: 341
- Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:05 pm
- Location: Kolkata
For sending, Go to any DTDC courier outlet and ask for their live stock service, they will guide you. And for carrying via air, i have no idea. But by train u just carry it if it is a small parcel.