New addition

Discuss and Post about pets other than aquatic.
bmukh
Experts
Experts
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:41 pm

Re: New addition

Unread postby bmukh » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:07 pm

Abhi: Me too...would love to see the pics of your other dogs



Abhi
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 am
Location: Gurgaon

Re: New addition

Unread postby Abhi » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:42 pm

Ok at hand have these two only, will search for others in the external hdd

Image
Image
MTS: Multiple tank syndrome !

jack
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2562
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:28 pm
Location: Ahmedabad

Re: New addition

Unread postby jack » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:51 pm

he looks soo innocent.... dogs my first love... still fighting to get one... lol
Finally i am Broke but Happy :D

User avatar
Romi
Editor
Editor
Posts: 2726
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:50 pm
Location: North Delhi, NCR.
Contact:

Re: New addition

Unread postby Romi » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:23 am

:) I am so glad dogs are more popular in north india than they were a decade ago. i remember a time here in delhi when everyone used to ask me about my dogs endlessly and yet each time express surprize that i paid to get them!

Luckily, they have always been popular with Army people, and i grew up with them!

Very impressive female, Abhi!

Abhi
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 am
Location: Gurgaon

Re: New addition

Unread postby Abhi » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:07 am

Romi wrote::) I am so glad dogs are more popular in north india than they were a decade ago. i remember a time here in delhi when everyone used to ask me about my dogs endlessly and yet each time express surprize that i paid to get them!

Luckily, they have always been popular with Army people, and i grew up with them!

Very impressive female, Abhi!


She is definetly impressive, the pup being not her own is still being reared as her own as of now. She has micro opthalmia condition and still manages all her work and does excellent guarding. Danes will be my first love always followed by French bulldog and Bull terriers.
MTS: Multiple tank syndrome !

User avatar
sushant
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2887
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:36 am
Location: Faridabad, Haryana
Contact:

Re: New addition

Unread postby sushant » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:17 am

Abhi wrote:Ok at hand have these two only, will search for others in the external hdd

Image


so he must be the terrorist Rajiv ji was talking about. :LOL
Sushant

User avatar
sushant
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2887
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:36 am
Location: Faridabad, Haryana
Contact:

Re: New addition

Unread postby sushant » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:19 am

sushant wrote:
Abhi wrote:Ok at hand have these two only, will search for others in the external hdd

Image


so he must be the terrorist Rajiv ji was talking about. :LOL

what breed is this? a Min pin?
Sushant

Abhi
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 am
Location: Gurgaon

Re: New addition

Unread postby Abhi » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:29 am

Yes Sushant, he is a min pin.
MTS: Multiple tank syndrome !

User avatar
cichlids
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 483
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:40 pm
Location: Bengaluru,Karnataka

Re: New addition

Unread postby cichlids » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:45 pm

They look so cute..

Abhi
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 am
Location: Gurgaon

Re: New addition

Unread postby Abhi » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
MTS: Multiple tank syndrome !