Anemone Tank.>>Page 8> November 30, 2014

Forum for discus about various Fish, Corals, Anemones, Invertebrates etc.
User avatar
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 10354
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:01 am
Location: Delhi, India
Contact:

Re: Anemone Tank.>>Page 8> November 30, 2014

Unread postby SCORPIO » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:36 am

Thanks guys.

I am trying to develop this tank. After summers, I will also buy my first chiller for this tank.


“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda

User avatar
aamir
Experts
Experts
Posts: 883
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:25 pm
Location: New Delhi,Connaught Place
Contact:

Re: Anemone Tank.>>Page 8> November 30, 2014

Unread postby aamir » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:48 am

Rajiv ji i would recommend getting a two feeter with sump
Fb....(aamir.khan.180072@facebook.com)
New number 9560682201

User avatar
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 10354
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:01 am
Location: Delhi, India
Contact:

Re: Anemone Tank.>>Page 8> November 30, 2014

Unread postby SCORPIO » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:16 am

aamir wrote:Rajiv ji i would recommend getting a two feeter with sump


I can go for a two footer but no place for sump.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda

Abhi
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 am
Location: Gurgaon

Re: Anemone Tank.>>Page 8> November 30, 2014

Unread postby Abhi » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:49 pm

Where did you get that mushroom from? I too need them.
MTS: Multiple tank syndrome !

User avatar
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 10354
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:01 am
Location: Delhi, India
Contact:

Re: Anemone Tank.>>Page 8> November 30, 2014

Unread postby SCORPIO » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:20 pm

Abhi wrote:Where did you get that mushroom from? I too need them.


I have three brown mushrooms, can give you one brown.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda

Abhi
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 am
Location: Gurgaon

Re: Anemone Tank.>>Page 8> November 30, 2014

Unread postby Abhi » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:22 pm

SCORPIO wrote:
Abhi wrote:Where did you get that mushroom from? I too need them.


I have three brown mushrooms, can give you one brown.

Grow them more then start distribution.
MTS: Multiple tank syndrome !

vasishta.sushant
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:56 pm
Location: Gurgaon

Re: Anemone Tank.>>Page 8> November 30, 2014

Unread postby vasishta.sushant » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:15 pm

Rajiv ji, can you detail out the expense details on this tank? I am seriously getting too eager these days to jump into marine tanks.

When I setup my planted tank, I spent recklessly and later realized how foolish that move was. Now I want to save every single penny, wherever I can.
30x18x18 Tank | ADA Amazonia | EHEIM Classic 2217 | Finnex RAY2 LED | EHEIM Jager | Pressurized CO2

Learning to sustain...

User avatar
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 10354
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:01 am
Location: Delhi, India
Contact:

Re: Anemone Tank.>>Page 8> November 30, 2014

Unread postby SCORPIO » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:01 pm

vasishta.sushant wrote:Rajiv ji, can you detail out the expense details on this tank? I am seriously getting too eager these days to jump into marine tanks.

When I setup my planted tank, I spent recklessly and later realized how foolish that move was. Now I want to save every single penny, wherever I can.


First of all finalize the tank size, animals you want to keep etc. After that I will be able to give you the expense details.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda

vasishta.sushant
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:56 pm
Location: Gurgaon

Re: Anemone Tank.>>Page 8> November 30, 2014

Unread postby vasishta.sushant » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:33 pm

SCORPIO wrote:
vasishta.sushant wrote:Rajiv ji, can you detail out the expense details on this tank? I am seriously getting too eager these days to jump into marine tanks.

When I setup my planted tank, I spent recklessly and later realized how foolish that move was. Now I want to save every single penny, wherever I can.


First of all finalize the tank size, animals you want to keep etc. After that I will be able to give you the expense details.

ADA 60P (60x36x30 cm) is what I am looking at. If that tank size is small, I'll see if my plants can move to that tank and I'll have my 29G (30x15x18 inch) free for the reef.
30x18x18 Tank | ADA Amazonia | EHEIM Classic 2217 | Finnex RAY2 LED | EHEIM Jager | Pressurized CO2

Learning to sustain...