90 Gallon Mixed Reef tank

Forum for discus about various Fish, Corals, Anemones, Invertebrates etc.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 90 Gallon Mixed Reef tank

Unread post by SCORPIO »

jack wrote: @ Partha start making a reef and i bet on you at the end of few months you would be mesmerised by the beauty of reef and will give up planted tank and you will be proud to call your self reefer :) :) :)
I am also agree with you.. Even planning again to start a reef tank. This time a three footer with proper lighting. But I dont want to start with live rock and searching some option.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
sushant

Re: RE: Re: 90 Gallon Mixed Reef tank

Unread post by sushant »

SCORPIO wrote:
jack wrote: @ Partha start making a reef and i bet on you at the end of few months you would be mesmerised by the beauty of reef and will give up planted tank and you will be proud to call your self reefer :) :) :)
I am also agree with you.. Even planning again to start a reef tank. This time a three footer with proper lighting. But I dont want to start with live rock and searching some option.
You can always start with dead rock and seed it using sand or LR from established tank.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
Sushant
jack

Unread post by jack »

Start with dead rocks.. or with artificial live rocks...
for my experience i would always use artificial live rock.. it would save the nature as well as keep away pests away from the tank....

seed it using prodibio stuff... ad you are ready to rock !!!
Finally i am Broke but Happy :D
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

jack wrote:Thank you very much for the detailed explanation... I agree the money spent is totally worth it... very nice tank and healthy corals .. where do u usually buy corals from ?

@ Partha start making a reef and i bet on you at the end of few months you would be mesmerised by the beauty of reef and will give up planted tank and you will be proud to call your self reefer :) :) :)
Exactly, who can understand better after seeing your tank live. May some day will make one. Recently getting some hints of that.
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
jack

Unread post by jack »

Thanks Partha... Most welcome to come and see my tank live everyone is welcomed....... just jump into that...

and make sure to use artificial rocks only... they are light weight and super awesome... i asked you soo many times you were not available :(

Sorry to hijack the thread....
aquascapist
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by aquascapist »

jack wrote:Thank you very much for the detailed explanation... I agree the money spent is totally worth it... very nice tank and healthy corals .. where do u usually buy corals from ?
I got couple of them as frags from a fellow hobbyist, some from an LFS here in delhi..I've been dying to get my hands on some sps frags or a cool looing zoa but they are hard to come by :? the hunt is still on diablo
Warm Regards,
Aditya
jack

Unread post by jack »

LFS ?? can you please PM the the details... What kind of SPS and Zoas are you looking for ?? share it here or in PM can find some links ...
aquascapist
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: 90 Gallon Mixed Reef tank {Update 21/04/2016}

Tank as of today 21/04/2016. Tank is fairly stable now as far as parameters are concerned. I lost my bubble coral :( No Idea why? It kept shrinking till it was too late. Growth in other corals have been significant.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Warm Regards,
Aditya
aquascapist
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

some more pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Warm Regards,
Aditya
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

WOW.
Please also upload a FTS.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda