Self Introduction.

Please announce about yourself here. This forum is for only new members of Aquapetz!
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Self Introduction.

Unread postby SCORPIO » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:25 pm

lalitrawat wrote:Would share my tank pics soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Lalit.

“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda

anandjm
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread postby anandjm » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:22 pm

Hi this is Anand from Hyderabad. Got into the hobby a 18 months back when attempting to get my 3year old interested in nature. Started with a 1 Gallon and gold fish from an LFS who suggested it was a good starter tank. Quickly learned it was a bad eye. Learned basics of cycling etc after fish died in a week. Moved to a 10G a few months later. Kept 4 guppies in it. Learned about filtration etc. Did a DIY filter. Found some Amazon Swords at the LFS, put them in the tank. Then discovered the world of planted tanks. Found a better LFS. Got aquasoil substrate, put in more plants, Anubias and Crypts and Java moss. Then some cherry shrimp. They bred like crazy.

Now moved to a 3feet (36x15x18) hitech tank with DIY CO2(citric acid+baking soda). Substrated is Marfeld Controsoil. Using a Canister and a Wavemaker for circulation. Tank is now 3 weeks old 3 week old tank with diatoms.

SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby SCORPIO » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:40 pm

anandjm wrote:Hi this is Anand from Hyderabad. Got into the hobby a 18 months back when attempting to get my 3year old interested in nature. Started with a 1 Gallon and gold fish from an LFS who suggested it was a good starter tank. Quickly learned it was a bad eye. Learned basics of cycling etc after fish died in a week. Moved to a 10G a few months later. Kept 4 guppies in it. Learned about filtration etc. Did a DIY filter. Found some Amazon Swords at the LFS, put them in the tank. Then discovered the world of planted tanks. Found a better LFS. Got aquasoil substrate, put in more plants, Anubias and Crypts and Java moss. Then some cherry shrimp. They bred like crazy.

Now moved to a 3feet (36x15x18) hitech tank with DIY CO2(citric acid+baking soda). Substrated is Marfeld Controsoil. Using a Canister and a Wavemaker for circulation. Tank is now 3 weeks old 3 week old tank with diatoms.

Welcome Anand.

Planted tank brings nature at home. Please post your problems in a seperate topic with photo of tank and specifications. We will try to solve.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

jim123
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread postby jim123 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Hi my name is jimmy and am from kerala...............

SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby SCORPIO » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:17 am

jim123 wrote:Hi my name is jimmy and am from kerala...............

Welcome Jimmy.