Self Introduction.

Please announce about yourself here. This forum is for only new members of Aquapetz!
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Self Introduction.

Unread post by SCORPIO »

lalitrawat wrote:Would share my tank pics soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome Lalit.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
anandjm
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by anandjm »

Hi this is Anand from Hyderabad. Got into the hobby a 18 months back when attempting to get my 3year old interested in nature. Started with a 1 Gallon and gold fish from an LFS who suggested it was a good starter tank. Quickly learned it was a bad eye. Learned basics of cycling etc after fish died in a week. Moved to a 10G a few months later. Kept 4 guppies in it. Learned about filtration etc. Did a DIY filter. Found some Amazon Swords at the LFS, put them in the tank. Then discovered the world of planted tanks. Found a better LFS. Got aquasoil substrate, put in more plants, Anubias and Crypts and Java moss. Then some cherry shrimp. They bred like crazy.

Now moved to a 3feet (36x15x18) hitech tank with DIY CO2(citric acid+baking soda). Substrated is Marfeld Controsoil. Using a Canister and a Wavemaker for circulation. Tank is now 3 weeks old 3 week old tank with diatoms.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

anandjm wrote:Hi this is Anand from Hyderabad. Got into the hobby a 18 months back when attempting to get my 3year old interested in nature. Started with a 1 Gallon and gold fish from an LFS who suggested it was a good starter tank. Quickly learned it was a bad eye. Learned basics of cycling etc after fish died in a week. Moved to a 10G a few months later. Kept 4 guppies in it. Learned about filtration etc. Did a DIY filter. Found some Amazon Swords at the LFS, put them in the tank. Then discovered the world of planted tanks. Found a better LFS. Got aquasoil substrate, put in more plants, Anubias and Crypts and Java moss. Then some cherry shrimp. They bred like crazy.

Now moved to a 3feet (36x15x18) hitech tank with DIY CO2(citric acid+baking soda). Substrated is Marfeld Controsoil. Using a Canister and a Wavemaker for circulation. Tank is now 3 weeks old 3 week old tank with diatoms.
Welcome Anand.

Planted tank brings nature at home. Please post your problems in a seperate topic with photo of tank and specifications. We will try to solve.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

jim123
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by jim123 »

Hi my name is jimmy and am from kerala...............
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

jim123 wrote:Hi my name is jimmy and am from kerala...............
Welcome Jimmy.

tarun
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by tarun »

Hiii,
My name is Tarun Sharma,i am from Rajasthan and living in Delhi from 4 to 5 Years. I am a travel consultant. i have been keeping fishes for 6 years
But now I am keeping planted tanks Past 1 Yr.
I have been following Rajiv Sir and Partho Sir from past one year and quite inspired from them alot. they are the true legend of the Aquascaping.

Regards

Tarun Sharma
sushant

Re: RE: Re: Self Introduction.

Unread post by sushant »

tarun wrote:Hiii,
My name is Tarun Sharma,i am from Rajasthan and living in Delhi from 4 to 5 Years. I am a travel consultant. i have been keeping fishes for 6 years
I have been following Rajiv Sir and Partho Sir from past one year and quite inspired from them alot. they are the true legend of the Aquascaping.

Regards

Tarun Sharma
Welcome to the forum Tarun. Hope you will enjoy being a part of this forum.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk
Sushant
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

tarun wrote:Hiii,

Regards

Tarun Sharma
Welcome Tarun Ji.

arun71292
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by arun71292 »

Am arun ,belongs to trivandrum,kerala ,currently having an internship in a small IT company near technopark,

Intersted field:
DIY aquascaping , aquatic plant keeping ,
Collecting different varieties of plants ,fish keeping
sushant

Re: RE: Re: Self Introduction.

Unread post by sushant »

arun71292 wrote:Am arun ,belongs to trivandrum,kerala ,currently having an internship in a small IT company near technopark,

Intersted field:
DIY aquascaping , aquatic plant keeping ,
Collecting different varieties of plants ,fish keeping
Hi Arun, welcome to Aquapetz..

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk
Sushant