Breeding Nothobranchius guentheri - Update Page 4

Discus here about fish breeding and fry care.
vijendra_s123
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Re: Breeding Nothobranchius guentheri

Unread post by vijendra_s123 »

sushant wrote:A better way would be to store them in zip lock bags.
I believe a plastic container is a better way to store them as it is easier to check and sprinkle any water to maintain the moisture when needed.
mats
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by mats »

You have come a long way vijendra. And when one looks back, it all starts with a 2 footer for most guys with a pair of gold fish and swordtail, gourami, a black fish generally a Molly and then guys want to fill in more fish in the tank and the storekeeper suggests that the tank can accommodate upto 30 fishes and we add more of whatever we like !
So keep it up sir and congratulation again.
Warm regards
vijendra_s123

mats wrote:You have come a long way vijendra. And when one looks back, it all starts with a 2 footer for most guys with a pair of gold fish and swordtail, gourami, a black fish generally a Molly and then guys want to fill in more fish in the tank and the storekeeper suggests that the tank can accommodate upto 30 fishes and we add more of whatever we like !
Warm regards
Thanks....:)
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

mats wrote:You have come a long way vijendra. And when one looks back, it all starts with a 2 footer for most guys with a pair of gold fish and swordtail, gourami, a black fish generally a Molly and then guys want to fill in more fish in the tank and the storekeeper suggests that the tank can accommodate upto 30 fishes and we add more of whatever we like !
Warm regards
Very true. And they keep dying and no one tells the person he needs a simple sponge filter or some plants.

Here in Delhi, I see the hobbyist adds all kinds of cheap pasticky stuff like castles and mountains, and shells and jelly-stones like disco lights to make his aquarium look better. ... A colourful poster at the back. And one fine day all the friendly fish go and in comes a monster cichlid like a Fatass Flower Horn! It is loved like a puppy is loved, and then its behavior seems a liability, cant keep much of other fish with it. ..Then a lot of cichlids follow, all murdering each other, so many boring details about compatibility to remember, yawwwwn......and then one day he says, ok, I am starting on planted tanks! Then he gets interested in real stones and driftwood also... and slowly he learns of aquascapes. sometimes, he realizes breeding fish is fun too, but that is rare.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

:offtopic :offtopic :thjack :thjack
Romi wrote:Here in Delhi, I see the hobbyist adds all kinds of cheap pasticky stuff like castles and mountains, and shells and jelly-stones like disco lights to make his aquarium look better. ... A colourful poster at the back. And one fine day all the friendly fish go and in comes a monster cichlid like a Fatass Flower Horn! It is loved like a puppy is loved, and then its behavior seems a liability, cant keep much of other fish with it. ..Then a lot of cichlids follow, all murdering each other, so many boring details about compatibility to remember, yawwwwn......and then one day he says, ok, I am starting on planted tanks! Then he gets interested in real stones and driftwood also... and slowly he learns of aquascapes. sometimes, he realizes breeding fish is fun too, but that is rare.
Most of the aquarists of Delhi are LFS friendly. In starting days, they follow the instructions of LFS guy. After too much loss they start research. :LOL In starting days, I was also a follower of LFS guys. After that I started read on internet. Once I was not visited on his shop up to 3 weeks, He called me to know the reason. And simply I told him "My fishes still alive, after three weeks". He surprised!! diablo
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

Lovely thread again. :clp
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
devchitra

Unread post by devchitra »

congratulations.
vijendra_s123

parthapratim22 wrote:Lovely thread again. :clp
devchitra wrote:congratulations.
Thanks guys...:)
juanico

Unread post by juanico »

very cool.
did you get them from aquabid? if so, who was the seller?
bmukh
Experts
Experts

Unread post by bmukh »

Vijjy,
Thats a journal that sets standards for others. Very very well documented. Keep it up
Bappa