My Visit to Col Anand Sontake’s fish house

Discus here about fish breeding and fry care.
Kaushik
Panel Members
Panel Members

My Visit to Col Anand Sontake’s fish house

Unread post by Kaushik »

On 13th April Sunday morning myself along with my friend Joy and Lokendra visited Col Anand Sontake’s fish house in Mahu, 30 kms from Indore. It was a pleasant morning and we enjoyed the driving. After reaching Mahu.. Col Saab welcome us. It was my 3rd visit to his amazing fish breeding center. Col Sir had a long carrier in the armed force and now retired.. enjoying the time with pasion. He told us that the hobby caught him 40 years before and during the posting all over India he always made fish room big or small in his service places.
At present he had more than 50 tanks sizes varied from 8 ft to 1ft holding innumerable of fish baby’s. I found Cardinal, Neon, Xray, Emperor, Penguin, Blind cave,Galaxy, WCMM tetra , Red gouramy, Giant gouramy, Altum angel, Discus and of course plaqt betta and many more betta and german guppy’s fry’s are swimming here and there. Col sir shared his ups and downs story about breeding.. What I find that he is so engrossed in breeding game and never ever thought about the commercial aspects. Hats off to you sir. Hope fellow members will like this fish lover Cornel from Mahu. His mail address is … ansontake@gmail.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Kaushik on Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you salute your duty, you need not salute anybody. But if you pollute your duty,you have to salute everybody.“
We have a choice. Do what pleases us and then face the consequences or else abide by our duty and stand tall
-A P J Abdul Kalam
Kaushik
Panel Members
Panel Members

Re: My Visit to Col Anand Sontake’s fish house

Unread post by Kaushik »

More pics of Breeding Centre
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"If you salute your duty, you need not salute anybody. But if you pollute your duty,you have to salute everybody.“
We have a choice. Do what pleases us and then face the consequences or else abide by our duty and stand tall
-A P J Abdul Kalam
Kaushik
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Kaushik »

More pics
-A P J Abdul Kalam
syed.ali
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by syed.ali »

great pics, some more pls
Kaushik
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Kaushik »

OK more pics.. Quality not as par..
-A P J Abdul Kalam
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

Amazing.

Nice thread Dada
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
Kaushik
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Kaushik »

Thanks Partha... All credit goes to Sontake sir... I'm just a visitor... Col Anand sir is now planning to add another setup with more than 50 big tanks in an adjacent bigger hall
-A P J Abdul Kalam
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

It is a real challenge to run a fish breeding project at too much hot place. It means we can also run a fish hatchery in Delhi/NCR.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
Kaushik
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Kaushik »

Yes Rajivjee any one can run a hatchery anywhere.. Col Sir told me while he was in Kashmir he was not refrain from his hobby.. You will be very encouraged to visit his place in your next trip..
-A P J Abdul Kalam
jack

Unread post by jack »

WOW

a Salute to great hobbyist :thumup

hats off to Col :clp :clp
Finally i am Broke but Happy :D