Results of Plant Auxin and Plant Gibberellins?

Post your queries and experience related to aquatic plants and planted aquariums
Kaushik
Panel Members
Panel Members

Results of Plant Auxin and Plant Gibberellins?

Unread post by Kaushik »

I've heard that ADA green series and Azoo's plant grower series having some plant hormones. Did any member tried the Plant Auxin, Plant Gibberellins and Plant Zeatin ? If yes then please share your experiences here
Thanks in advanced
"If you salute your duty, you need not salute anybody. But if you pollute your duty,you have to salute everybody.“
We have a choice. Do what pleases us and then face the consequences or else abide by our duty and stand tall
-A P J Abdul Kalam
Kaushik
Panel Members
Panel Members

Re: Results of Plant Auxin and Plant Gibberellins?

Unread post by Kaushik »

I'm using these 3 hormones in my dutch style aquascape. The result is very encouraging. Will post the pictorial evidence very soon.
"If you salute your duty, you need not salute anybody. But if you pollute your duty,you have to salute everybody.“
We have a choice. Do what pleases us and then face the consequences or else abide by our duty and stand tall
-A P J Abdul Kalam

Unread post by Guest »

As being a botanist, I used the honey as a natural source of root producing hormone. For doing so I used to put the roots of a plant in a container having a mixture of honey & water at 1:2 ratio and let the plant to be emerged in water in such a way that they don't dried out. Keeping the total system for more than 5 days can bring up the desired result.

Sent from my Che1-L04 using Tapatalk
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

that is a very interesting insight you shared, friend. I am going to try it sometime. I wanted to root a philodendron adansonii and was thinking of what to do. however, the temperatuers are too low in Delhi right now, so I will have to be a bit patient till they climb a big higher.
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

Kaushik wrote:I'm using these 3 hormones in my dutch style aquascape. The result is very encouraging. Will post the pictorial evidence very soon.
Which brand has the gibberlin been manufactured by Kaushik Da? I remember when i was in school, our gibberellin experiments always failed miserably.
mats
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by mats »

Romi you can also buy rooting hormone powder from the market. It comes in different strengths for softwood, hardwood cuttings. I'm sure you already know about it, but still posting just in case.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Romi wrote:
Kaushik wrote:I'm using these 3 hormones in my dutch style aquascape. The result is very encouraging. Will post the pictorial evidence very soon.
Which brand has the gibberlin been manufactured by Kaushik Da? I remember when i was in school, our gibberellin experiments always failed miserably.
Please update your experience.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
sushant

Unread post by sushant »

any updates on rthis?
Sushant
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

mats wrote:Romi you can also buy rooting hormone powder from the market. It comes in different strengths for softwood, hardwood cuttings. I'm sure you already know about it, but still posting just in case.

Hi bro!

There are so many brands, bhai. I just do not know which one is reliable and no one i know can tell me.
Kaushik
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Kaushik »

Here I'm sharing my experience. I used Auxin, Citokinin and Gibberalic acid for the last 2 and 1/2 months. The result is very impressive. The H-factor promoting cell division in plants quicker than ever before. Here is some pics which will say the truth.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-A P J Abdul Kalam