Header design for the forum.

Only a single thread will be started by Admin. Moderators/Members can give their idea to enhance the sight.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Header design for the forum.

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Guys, I am planning to beautify the forum. For this work, we need the help of designers. First of all I need a header of 850 X 150 pixels. Anybody want to serve the forum, can express his/her interest here. We also need pictures to show in the header. I also request to aquarists of the forum to donate pictures to the forum. We will also consider following:

1. New forums/categories: As suggested by members http://aquapetz.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2335&start=20
2. Color scheme for the forum.
3. Any other suggestions/Advice.

Feel free in posting your suggestions.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
jibran_shariff
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: Header design for the forum.

Unread post by jibran_shariff »

The pics have to have the Indian native
I have a few Indian native pics will share links of the pics
devchitra
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by devchitra »

please add native fish/plants/invertebrates in the header.
rajivzee
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by rajivzee »

SCORPIO wrote:Guys, I am planning to beautify the forum. For this work, we need the help of designers. First of all I need a header of 850 X 150 pixels. Anybody want to serve the forum, can express his/her interest here. We also need pictures to show in the header. I also request to aquarists of the forum to donate pictures to the forum. We will also consider following:

1. New forums/categories: As suggested by members http://aquapetz.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2335&start=20
2. Color scheme for the forum.
3. Any other suggestions/Advice.

Feel free in posting your suggestions.
Only today i saw this post, If you can provide me pictures than i can work on the header design. Also in "Forum Revamp" topic I've pasted link for couple of free themes, Modestus look fine.
Thanks & Regards
Rajiv Anand

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain
Naufil
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Naufil »

Hey Rajiv

There are some pretty cool photos here: viewforum.php?f=31
check em out
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Naufil, you can select any of these photographs. After selecting, we can get permission from the photographer.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

rajivzee
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by rajivzee »

SCORPIO wrote:Naufil, you can select any of these photographs. After selecting, we can get permission from the photographer.
Rajiv Ji,

Today, I got some time & made a banner design, but I'm not able to upload as the "Upload Attachment Option" is not available for me.
Thanks & Regards
Rajiv Anand

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Guys, Rajiv Anand had designed this banner. It is looking attractive to me.
banner-final.jpg
Please express your views about the banner.

In the last week of December, I will make changes in the forum. There will be 3-4 days winter vacation for me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

I am also planning to add a special page with tag "Credits" in the forum to show all the banners etc with the name and id of designers. Please show your views regarding this.

Naufil
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Naufil »

SCORPIO wrote:Naufil, you can select any of these photographs. After selecting, we can get permission from the photographer.
I will. But only when you decide that if you want to change the theme or not.
SCORPIO wrote:Please express your views about the banner.
Its looking pretty cool, as far as a simple banner goes...just remove the signature from the corner.
SCORPIO wrote:I am also planning to add a special page with tag "Credits" in the forum to show all the banners etc with the name and id of designers. Please show your views regarding this.
That will be a good thing to do, to show your gratification. It will compel others to make stuff for the forum. Go ahead with it.