Suggestions to improve aquapetz.com site.

Only a single thread will be started by Admin. Moderators/Members can give their idea to enhance the sight.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions to improve aquapetz.com site.

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Here any member can post his/her suggestions to improve aquapetz.com.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
vikramdutta11
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: Suggestions to improve aquapetz.com site.

Unread post by vikramdutta11 »

IS IT ONLY FOR SITE, OR THE FORUM
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

vikramdutta11 wrote:IS IT ONLY FOR SITE, OR THE FORUM
Any suggestion regarding improvement in the forum.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

vikramdutta11
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

DADA I waited a little to see that if anyone mainly the senior members have any suggestion, but till date no suggestions arrived, so being a very new member in this forum I am giving my suggestion.

We earlier had a discussion about this though in a wrong thread. I am going to repeat the same:

I have noticed that a very few members are active in this forum and mainly the Senior members. my suggestions are:

1.Contact the Senior Members and make them active
2. Arrange bi monthly or qty meet state wise.
3. Arrange workshop once or twice in a year.
4. If needed then go for a mutual Workshop or meet with an active local forum in a particular state.
5. Contact good retailers, online retailers, importers for advertising in our forum as our members are from pan India and abroad, they will find the major customers in this forum. This will give their product a huge mileage.

Bas that is what I can suggest as of now. let the discussion begin........
vikramdutta11
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Pls arrange to make to set My Fab Topic bookmark.
gauravgupta
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by gauravgupta »

Hii,

I am the publisher of various journal and one of my journal is Indian Journal of Animal Research. We ranked no. 1 in India and publishing it from last 50 years. We received many articles throughout the world on various research carried out on animals.
I have seen some articles on fish care, breeding, news feeds etc and felt that many of us can take advantages of those new research.
So for that how can I share those articles with aquapetz.com.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
Hands That Serve are Holier Than Lips That Pray!!
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

gauravgupta wrote:Hii,

I am the publisher of various journal and one of my journal is Indian Journal of Animal Research. We ranked no. 1 in India and publishing it from last 50 years. We received many articles throughout the world on various research carried out on animals.
I have seen some articles on fish care, breeding, news feeds etc and felt that many of us can take advantages of those new research.
So for that how can I share those articles with aquapetz.com.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
Plan for a monthly journal. Go ahead :thumup I will give the access of aquapetz email id aquapetzworld@gmail.com

Name of journal may be "Aqua Journal".

Solcielo lawrencia
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Solcielo lawrencia »

One problem with the AP forum is that there are way too many forums. It's a very long scroll to view all them. If the forums were consolidated in as few forums as possible, it would be much easier to browse.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Solcielo lawrencia wrote:One problem with the AP forum is that there are way too many forums. It's a very long scroll to view all them. If the forums were consolidated in as few forums as possible, it would be much easier to browse.

Too many forums are created to categories all the topics. If you thought there are too many, please make a list of forums which can be merged. We will also get the response of other members.

Solcielo lawrencia
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Solcielo lawrencia »

For example:
Fish, invertebrates, fish/invertebrate food, fish breeding and fry care, betta, cichlids, discus, goldfish/koi, livebearers, monsters, animals...

Attempting to categorize all of these makes the forum extremely cumbersome. This is the same issue with other forums; it makes it unfriendly to use, so users don't use it. I would just consolidate without getting input, because the traffic is so low and engagement is very low as well. There's no incentive for people to make it better especially when there are more popular (and much easier to use) alternatives.