Native Fish on Aquapetz

Forum for discuss freshwater/Brackish fishes.
navneethtk
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: Native Fish on Aquapetz

Unread post by navneethtk »

Hey guys on my thread there's some of my snaps of my native fish collection. I donno how to add it here. Can the mods help out?

-thanks

Sent from my Panasonic P11 using Tapatalk
Naufil
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Naufil »

Firstly, profound apologies for the late replies, I had been busy with some issues in life and hence was missing from the online scene. Am still preoccupied for that matter but I have decided to show my face here more often...getting to the matters at hand.
saikumar wrote:do we still have best "Aquapetz Topic" competition for this year? if so this one will be top contenders. Some real dedicated efforts.
Thank you saikumar for the wonderful appreciation heart :D
vijendra_s123 wrote:An amazing effort mate... this will serve as a handly guide to all the forum members looking forward to keep Indian natives.

Just one thing I want to point out after browsing the fish list on the 1st page - Dario hysginon is endemic to Myanmar and is not found in India.
Thank you and thank you again for pointing out that D. hysginon is not a native. I will implement the changes at once.
My own knowledge of natives is a little rusty so feel free to point out any mistakes in the future too. :)
navneethtk wrote:Hey guys on my thread there's some of my snaps of my native fish collection. -snip
PM me the link to your thread, I will do it ASAP
pinaki_pal
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by pinaki_pal »

I simply love this thread,,,,,,,, thanks for d hardwork
Naufil
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Naufil »

pinaki_pal wrote:I simply love this thread,,,,,,,, thanks for d hardwork
hey thanks man :)
saikumar wrote:Can you also do some tagging please?
Suppose like "barb,"rosey barb, "goby", "two spot barb" etc like common names, helps in searching. Mandatorily add scientific name.
Missed your post somehow. apologies. That would be nice but I don't understand what you meant by tags. Is there a way of tagging stuff here that am unaware of :/
ideas \ thoughts?
sunny
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by sunny »

Superb effort..
I see you got confusions earlier with some fishes,
I you want I can share with you a list of approx 170-200 different sp. of fishes you can work with..
:)
Keep on the good work
If people take anything from my music, it should be motivation to know that anything is possible as long as you keep working at it and don't back down.

<Eminem>
Naufil
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Naufil »

sunny wrote:Superb effort..
I see you got confusions earlier with some fishes,
I you want I can share with you a list of approx 170-200 different sp. of fishes you can work with..
:)
Keep on the good work
hey, thanks man :)
yes any help is welcome, please do share. You can PM me the list. Thanks again :)