gar alligator

Forum for discuss freshwater/Brackish fishes.
vikas
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

gar alligator

Unread post by vikas »

anyone can share some info about gar alligator like how to keep it what is their requirements pond size and all as i have seen some pics on the forum by jibran or any expert advice..
moz lo roz lo na mile to khoz lo ---

╙°•●·|√♪ҝą૬ |°•●·╕
SantaMonicaHelp
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: gar alligator

Unread post by SantaMonicaHelp »

A gator... did you find out what is needed?
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

vikas wrote:anyone can share some info about gar alligator like how to keep it what is their requirements pond size and all as i have seen some pics on the forum by jibran or any expert advice..
One of my friend is selling a 3 foot specimen of alligator gar. If still looking, let me know.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
EverettLar
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by EverettLar »

SCORPIO wrote:
vikas wrote:anyone can share some info about gar alligator like how to keep it what is their requirements pond size and all as i have see some bathmate pics on the forum by jibran or any expert advice..
One of my friend is selling a 3 foot specimen of alligator gar. If still looking, let me know.
Is he still selling?
Last edited by EverettLar on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hrishi007
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by hrishi007 »

Gars grow very big and you have to have a big tank to house them. Also, they get frightened very easily. So you also need to ensure that there is not much of a disturbance near the tank or they would end up damaging their beaks. The Sarojini Market fish shop had plenty of gars. I advice you to read more about these then buy. Best of luck.