My New Year Gift

Forum for discuss freshwater/ Brackish Invertebrates.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My New Year Gift

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Here is my shrimp.
shrimp27012016.jpg
[/align]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
Abhishek
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Abhishek »

Its a Red Rili :)

You can select and breed them depending upon which have more transparent area on their body :)
sushant

Unread post by sushant »

glad to see someone working hard towards keeping and breeding Shrimps in India. For some reasons we in north India didn't had enough success in keeping anything apart from Neo. i Myself have failed thrice with CRS (but have done a lot of reading since then) planning to give it a try again as soon as i get my hands on them.
Sushant
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

sushant wrote:glad to see someone working hard towards keeping and breeding Shrimps in India. For some reasons we in north India didn't had enough success in keeping anything apart from Neo. i Myself have failed thrice with CRS (but have done a lot of reading since then) planning to give it a try again as soon as i get my hands on them.
There are lots of problems in shrimp keeping in north India. Major problem is climate, extreme temperature and water parameters. Some aquarists have tried and got success in shrimp keeping.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
Abhishek

Unread post by Abhishek »

SCORPIO wrote: There are lots of problems in shrimp keeping in north India. Major problem is climate, extreme temperature and water parameters. Some aquarists have tried and got success in shrimp keeping.
This is nothing but just pure excuses!
Bangalore and down south also temperature is not like Germany or Ireland. In Summer we also saw extremity now a days and also in winter too much cold. But there are equipment to take care of temperature and cold.
Also our water parameters is not 100% accurate, we invest quite a lot in 100% RO and Remineralizers to keep the shrimps.

If anyone is interested to do something then they can, if not they will find 100 of excuses.