Where can i get Shrimps and Dwarf Frogs in delhi.

Forum for discuss freshwater/ Brackish Invertebrates.
paule
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:53 pm

Where can i get Shrimps and Dwarf Frogs in delhi.

Unread postby paule » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:10 pm

Hi,

Where can i get Shrimps and Dwarf forgs in delhi?

Cheers!

Paule.
Last edited by paule on Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.



User avatar
sushant
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2887
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:36 am
Location: Faridabad, Haryana
Contact:

Re: Where can i get Shrimps and Dwarf Frogs in delhi.

Unread postby sushant » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:29 pm

As far as I know it's not legal to keep Dwarf frogs in India so you won't be able to find anyone selling it.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Sushant

paule
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:53 pm

Re: Where can i get Shrimps and Dwarf Frogs in delhi.

Unread postby paule » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:30 pm

Oh that's surprising. Still available on amazon.in...anyways thanks. But would still try to look for shrimps :).

User avatar
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 10354
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:01 am
Location: Delhi, India
Contact:

Re: Where can i get Shrimps and Dwarf Frogs in delhi.

Unread postby SCORPIO » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:20 am

paule wrote:Oh that's surprising. Still available on amazon.in...anyways thanks. But would still try to look for shrimps :).


Can you send me the link.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda

paule
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:53 pm

Re: Where can i get Shrimps and Dwarf Frogs in delhi.

Unread postby paule » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:56 am

SCORPIO wrote:
paule wrote:Oh that's surprising. Still available on amazon.in...anyways thanks. But would still try to look for shrimps :).


Can you send me the link.


Check your inbox.

User avatar
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 10354
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:01 am
Location: Delhi, India
Contact:

Re: Where can i get Shrimps and Dwarf Frogs in delhi.

Unread postby SCORPIO » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:53 am

paule wrote:
SCORPIO wrote:
paule wrote:Oh that's surprising. Still available on amazon.in...anyways thanks. But would still try to look for shrimps :).


Can you send me the link.


Check your inbox.


The are white African clawed frogs and sometime seen at Ghitorni shop.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda

paule
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:53 pm

Re: Where can i get Shrimps and Dwarf Frogs in delhi.

Unread postby paule » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:35 am

SCORPIO wrote:
paule wrote:
SCORPIO wrote:
paule wrote:Oh that's surprising. Still available on amazon.in...anyways thanks. But would still try to look for shrimps :).


Can you send me the link.


Check your inbox.


The are white African clawed frogs and sometime seen at Ghitorni shop.


Thank you. What is the Shop called?

ajinkyajin
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:27 pm

Re: Where can i get Shrimps and Dwarf Frogs in delhi.

Unread postby ajinkyajin » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:11 pm

You can buy shrimps from Fish Point, 162-a,Sarojini Nagar Market.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

User avatar
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 10354
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:01 am
Location: Delhi, India
Contact:

Re: Where can i get Shrimps and Dwarf Frogs in delhi.

Unread postby SCORPIO » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:30 pm

:goodpost
ajinkyajin wrote:You can buy shrimps from Fish Point, 162-a,Sarojini Nagar Market.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk



I visited there on last sunday but did not saw any shrimp.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda

ajinkyajin
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:27 pm

Re: Where can i get Shrimps and Dwarf Frogs in delhi.

Unread postby ajinkyajin » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:30 am

SCORPIO wrote::goodpost
ajinkyajin wrote:You can buy shrimps from Fish Point, 162-a,Sarojini Nagar Market.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk


I visited there on last sunday but did not saw any shrimp.

I visited there on 2nd July,he had last 3 amanos which I bought.The owner then told me that shrimps sell quickly and he'd be getting amanos and rcs next week :).
Btw he has a nice collection of driftwoods but prices are on the dearer side :P