tetra bits

Forum for discuss on fish/Invertebrates food.
juanico
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Re: tetra bits

Unread post by juanico »

on the tetra bits package it says "made in germany"...so i asked tetra in germany directly regarding this, just got this reply:

"tetra bits have been produced and still are being produced in Melle, Germany and exported worlwide.
in germany tetra bits are available under the name "Tetra Discus"...same product

http://www.tetra.net/de/de/tropische-fische/futter#a1

of course this doesn't say anything about fake tetra bits...but they are still producing and distributing the original ones
deepesh
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by deepesh »

That's a relief although it means that the fish will get more of their not so favorite food, more tetra bits and less sera flakes.
News from The North Indian barbecue is...
Browning outside, softening inside.
shergill00
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by shergill00 »

juanico wrote:on the tetra bits package it says "made in germany"...so i asked tetra in germany directly regarding this, just got this reply:

"tetra bits have been produced and still are being produced in Melle, Germany and exported worlwide.
in germany tetra bits are available under the name "Tetra Discus"...same product

http://www.tetra.net/de/de/tropische-fische/futter#a1

of course this doesn't say anything about fake tetra bits...but they are still producing and distributing the original ones

I just scanned the bar code mentioned on my pack of Tetra bits Complete using my mobile and search is leading me to Tetra discuss with a packaging of 115 gms. The bar code no on box is 4004218745384. Google this number and find out

@Rajeev how on pack you can find out that it is Kolkatta or Chennai made?
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

I got a new box of Tetrabits, thank you juanico for ur post.