browning of glass...

Forum for discuss about marine algae.
geeth
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: browning of glass...

Unread post by geeth »

Otos are available with Mr Arun Nayyar. You may check with him.
He is a member in this forum but i dont know his user id. His number is 9654476724. You can whts app him. He will respond for sure.
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

sushant wrote:How many bristlenose do you want?
sushant, a friend of mine owns 6 bristelnose and he wants a breeding pair but no gaurantee that there will be a male and a female pair formed in the group.. So he might need to get more. I got them for him with the help of a friend for him. but i do not want to buy more from the same source.

Do you have some?
sushant

Unread post by sushant »

Romi wrote:
sushant, a friend of mine owns 6 bristelnose and he wants a breeding pair but no gaurantee that there will be a male and a female pair formed in the group.. So he might need to get more. I got them for him with the help of a friend for him. but i do not want to buy more from the same source.

Do you have some?
One of my friend have some 1.5" fries that he wants to sell off. If you want I can share his number.
Sushant
vikas
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by vikas »

sushant wrote:
Romi wrote:

Do you have some?
One of my friend have some 1.5" fries that he wants to sell off. If you want I can share his number.
whats the price buddy?
moz lo roz lo na mile to khoz lo ---

╙°•●·|√♪ҝą૬ |°•●·╕
sushant

Unread post by sushant »

vikas wrote:
sushant wrote:
Romi wrote:

Do you have some?
whats the price buddy?
bhai i have already mentioned they are not mine, you will have to talk to the person who owns them for price, just let me know if you are interested and i will send you a PM containing his name and phone number.
Sushant
vikas
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by vikas »

sushant wrote:
vikas wrote:
sushant wrote:
Romi wrote:

Do you have some?
whats the price buddy?
bhai i have already mentioned they are not mine, you will have to talk to the person who owns them for price, just let me know if you are interested and i will send you a PM containing his name and phone number.
Give me his no..

╙°•●·|√♪ҝą૬ |°•●·╕
sushant

Unread post by sushant »

vikas wrote:
sushant wrote:
vikas wrote:
sushant wrote:
Romi wrote:

Do you have some?
whats the price buddy?
Give me his no..
PM sent.check your mailbox.
Sushant
vikas
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by vikas »

got the no but he is not replying..

╙°•●·|√♪ҝą૬ |°•●·╕
sushant

Unread post by sushant »

vikas wrote:got the no but he is not replying..
drop him a SMS, he surely will revert back.
Sushant