Any News About IAPLC 2014?

Discuss and post all things other than hobby.
Kaushik
Panel Members
Panel Members

Re: Any News About IAPLC 2014?

Unread post by Kaushik »

What about the next set of tanks Starting from No. 27 ?... I'm curious :wait
"If you salute your duty, you need not salute anybody. But if you pollute your duty,you have to salute everybody.“
We have a choice. Do what pleases us and then face the consequences or else abide by our duty and stand tall
-A P J Abdul Kalam
sushant

Unread post by sushant »

Kaushik wrote:What about the next set of tanks Starting from No. 27 ?... I'm curious :wait
:1
Sushant
gauravgupta
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by gauravgupta »

parthapratim22 wrote:Nice points I can see.

I would ask Team India to forget about what we are using and what will be our next rank, Just give your best.

Similarly what Gauravji(Gupta) mentioned about lighting, etc, can play major factor when we are at basic level. But following points I would like to mention where we really need to work

1) More strong team, and provide the Synergy to atleast few of the tanks
2) High class photography(very stricktly when we want to target top 50)
3) Trimming
4) Plant selection and variation
5) Big tank and imagination(if somebody thinks that IAPLC will encourage NA style only, then contest would have only single judge of Mr Amano only)

Now after so many words, I would try for top 50 after 5years, its time to play around top 200 only and get a consistency and learn more.

Would request you all please keep the discussion on healthy note, as we are doing here. Bring strong point and develop.

Ok so do you think this reason will exist till IAPLC will exist, Rajivji? I really want to know.
Hands That Serve are Holier Than Lips That Pray!!
saikumar
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by saikumar »

In my life I still havent been able to get a good carpet of HC, so I understand what real words mean, also how pains taking it is to grow plants in right spots of tank...

Its not so simple to forget ones efforts, imagine feeling of yours, of your kid failing in his exam, even if you have seen him put loads of efforts, do you really ask them to stop participating in it- if so it would be super ridiculus.

So... comeon! just embrace others feelings :adore , instead of being so much an advisor :geek: !!!
sreeram wrote:the person who put lot of effort and louse he only knows the pain. l dont think mine or hamzas scape's are stupid . there sre soo many politics running behind this they don't want any Indian names before tgiac winners .so they push us back its clear . many of u people don't know about me . im not doing it for time pass or or earn money out of my hobby. Im just trying to earn a trophy for India . so please don't discourage mw or any other Indian aquascaper . Iam not at all happy after seeing top IAPLC scapes
100 X :1

Cheers! and all the best for 2k15 :thumup , just filter out the non-encouragers and add some more color to your scape
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Even I was also expecting my aquascape in range of 200 but achieved 800+. I disappointed when I saw rank of Hamza and Sreeram. I hope next year they will perform better.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

I wish GOOD for All.

I am a person who will never think negative untill I cant see no other way.

Sreeram I respect you. I guess anyway I hurt you, you will forgive me. Ohh yes I have not called you since long and disturbed you. takeca
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
ayksyk
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by ayksyk »

Wish you guys a wonderful next year and keep the inspiring work

One day IAPCL will also have to recognize efforts of all you guys

Congrats to all you guys