40 gallon planted tank

Post your tank progress here from day 1.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: RE: Re: 40 gallon planted tank

Unread post by SCORPIO »

sushant wrote:
SanamMarik wrote:Thanks Dada. :)

at my place i found a bakery wholeseller shop who sells citric real cheap @90/kg :D :D :D So I am not going for cylinders anytime soon. :D
I have three systems running, no leakage issues faced yet...lucky me I guess. I have experienced pressures till 80psi... ;) didnt blast off luckily. the soft drink bottles are said to hold pressures till 150psi :)

needle valve ,pressure gauge and safety valve and also ball valve, are must imo while setting up the system.

how long-it varies v much-

bps-hours per day-gaps between refilling
@0.5bps-11hrs approx-more than a month :mrgreen:
@1bps-11hrs approx-3-4weeks max :)
@2bps+-11hrs approx- 7days max :(

but this is fine with me as that 3' is running at 1-2bps and I am quite satisfied with the growth. in Kolkata, there is a 6' tank and that runs at 1bps with best conditions possible. You might have heard. so, if plants are not growing at 1bps for me in a 3', the fault would be entirely mine coz I dont know how to what.

with bps more than 1.5, there are other issues to control too, so I am thinking of adding another system and use 1bps from both :D

thanks for the link...nice collection there. A request, please provide a gud pic of the triandra that has been planted. In immersed format it looks similar to HM :(
Sanam bhai why don't you start a new topic on the citric acid co2 system.I would love to know more about them.

I would also like to know about this.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
parthapratim22

Re: 40 gallon planted tank

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

SanamMarik wrote:Subrat da, looking great! why not switching to citric CO2 ? btw where did you find triandra from? I was in the idea that its not at all available in India :( :(
Hi sanam ETiandra is easily available with seller. But its not that popular because its get damaged during transportation even the emersed verity. Luckily in my last tank I introduced from a hobbyist submerged tank and carried in small puffed airtight bag. But local seller send it smashed inside polybag, I felt this the major reason for damaged. Couple times felt this issue.
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
parthapratim22

sub wrote:update of new plants , how plant go through transmission face from emmersed to submerged always amaze me ,
I have planted most of the plant where light intensity is high will relocate some
I think your tank is doing good under given condition. It will turn better slowly. Just you need to do regular maintenance.

Is the HM behind SRepen
sub
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by sub »

at my place i found a bakery wholeseller shop who sells citric real cheap @90/kg :D :D :D So I am not going for cylinders anytime soon. :D
I have three systems running, no leakage issues faced yet...lucky me I guess. I have experienced pressures till 80psi... ;) didnt blast off luckily. the soft drink bottles are said to hold pressures till 150psi :)

needle valve ,pressure gauge and safety valve and also ball valve, are must imo while setting up the system.

but this is fine with me as that 3' is running at 1-2bps and I am quite satisfied with the growth. in Kolkata, there is a 6' tank and that runs at 1bps with best conditions possible. You might have heard. so, if plants are not growing at 1bps for me in a 3', the fault would be entirely mine coz I dont know how to what.

with bps more than 1.5, there are other issues to control too, so I am thinking of adding another system and use 1bps from both :D

thanks for the link...nice collection there. A request, please provide a gud pic of the triandra that has been planted. In immersed format it looks similar to HM :(
Thank Sanam bhai for detail explanation, I have 2 check some bakery shop for citric acid if i get cheaper as u said :shock: then i can give a try with accessories .BTW do u have DIY KIt ? ,
Triandra looks similar to HM even submerge state ,i m not 100% sure is ET or HM as i got it as free gift not ordered but name written on pack was Elatine after some time it may clear i think here is pic of it..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sub
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by sub »

parthapratim22 wrote:I think your tank is doing good under given condition. It will turn better slowly. Just you need to do regular maintenance.
Is the HM behind SRepen
THANK U , No that one is Elatine triandra but look like HM only i Hv search Some pic of ET on net I think Initially It look similar to HM ,Lets see :cnf
parthapratim22

sub wrote:

Thank Sanam bhai for detail explanation, I have 2 check some bakery shop for citric acid if i get cheaper as u said :shock: then i can give a try with accessories .BTW do u have DIY KIt ? ,
Triandra looks similar to HM even submerge state ,i m not 100% sure is ET or HM as i got it as free gift not ordered but name written on pack was Elatine after some time it may clear i think here is pic of it..
How many days you have planted ET?
sub
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by sub »

3week before i hv planted
parthapratim22

I three weeks ET should have started the crawl, still I will also wait.
Pintoo
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Pintoo »

It is looking nice.
sub
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by sub »