Hi, anyone from Lucknow? I need some plants to start my diy tank. Pl help. I miss Delhi and all my mentors of aquapetz.

Post about the items, you want to buy. Any member can reply. aquapetz.com is not responsible for any type of obligations.
Ram
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Hi, anyone from Lucknow? I need some plants to start my diy tank. Pl help. I miss Delhi and all my mentors of aquapetz.

Unread post by Ram »

SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi, anyone from Lucknow? I need some plants to start my diy tank. Pl help. I miss Delhi and all my mentors of aquape

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Now you are in Lucknow? I will provide you some contacts to get plants.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
Ram
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: Hi, anyone from Lucknow? I need some plants to start my diy tank. Pl help. I miss Delhi and all my mentors of aquape

Unread post by Ram »

Sir, thank you for a quick response. I will be at Lucknow till feb or March. Just pulled out my tank from luggage. Looking for someone in Lucknow to help me out initially for DIY set up.

Thanks
Regards
Ram
Ram
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Ram »

Rajiv ji, can I get some contacts in Lucknow please.