Dosage of Glutaraldehyde in Aquarium.

Post your quires on Carbon Dioxide and alternative products.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dosage of Glutaraldehyde in Aquarium.

Unread post by SCORPIO »

1. Cidex is in low concentration. So take Gluteraldqehyde. I am using from 7 years. One bottle ends in 8-9 months. Never felt, degradation in quality. Dont use direct from the bottle. Take another 100ml brown glass bottle. Store Glut in this bottle and dont mix water in this bottle. Seal the main bottle for future use and store it in a dark place.

2. Take 25% Solution.

3.You can dose 6ml in alternate days after off the lights.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
selvin2025
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by selvin2025 »

Thanks jii
geeth
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: RE: Re: Dosage of Glutaraldehyde in Aquarium.

Unread post by geeth »

SCORPIO wrote:1. Cidex is in low concentration. So take Gluteraldqehyde. I am using from 7 years. One bottle ends in 8-9 months. Never felt, degradation in quality. Dont use direct from the bottle. Take another 100ml brown glass bottle. Store Glut in this bottle and dont mix water in this bottle. Seal the main bottle for future use and store it in a dark place.

2. Take 25% Solution.

Rajive ji,
Where can we buy it?

Regards
Arungeeth

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: RE: Re: Dosage of Glutaraldehyde in Aquarium.

Unread post by SCORPIO »

geeth wrote:
SCORPIO wrote:1. Cidex is in low concentration. So take Gluteraldqehyde. I am using from 7 years. One bottle ends in 8-9 months. Never felt, degradation in quality. Dont use direct from the bottle. Take another 100ml brown glass bottle. Store Glut in this bottle and dont mix water in this bottle. Seal the main bottle for future use and store it in a dark place.

2. Take 25% Solution.

Rajive ji,
Where can we buy it?

Regards
Arungeeth

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
You can get it from Chemical Market, Malka Ganj, in North Campus of Delhi University.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
selvin2025
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by selvin2025 »

I went to vacation for one week without switching off the lights. now i face the algae problem in my tank which is slight hair green thread onthe tank and white bush (like cotton) in the driftwood. pls let me know how to get rid of algae