Ideal CO2 PPM for Plants...

Post your quires on Carbon Dioxide and alternative products.
maaz
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Ideal CO2 PPM for Plants...

Unread post by maaz »

Hey Guys back to pavilion i am little bit confused regarding these..i am just planing to use glut in my tanks and mosses but i like to know what is the Ideal PPM for the tanks...in next month i am planing to make two more planted tanks and those i am going to use Glut can you please share you experiences and your knowledge regarding these then i am very happy to know your view...I just read Rajivji Post (Dosage of Glutaraldehyde in Aquarium)
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=102

I like to know what is Ideal CO2 PPM for plants Via Glut, pressurized CO2, and with Yeast reactor...

I like to know how we can achieve Ideal PPM via All three CO2 supplement

Usage of glut more =Dead Plants (not more then 5 PPM for plants and Moss not more then 2-3)
Usage of pressurized CO2 =2-5 bubbles per sec
Usage of Yeast reactor =2-5 bubbles per sec works in Hot weather only

What is Ideal PPM for plants and Mosses tank...
Regards,

Maaz Ahmad
maazahmad84@gmail.com
Aquachem
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: Ideal CO2 PPM for Plants...

Unread post by Aquachem »

you want to use all three together?

i use a co2 pressurized system and use 2-3bps for 200 Lts, works great, though the indicator never gets very green, always stays a little on the blue side, but the plants and fish tell a better story. i used to dose excel in the beginning but have stopped now. all my moss had died, but recently i have seen new strands emerge out of practically nothing (obviously they were dead enough to not be visible). not usng yeast reactor either.

cold water has more ability to hold co2 as evaporation is less in winters and thus exchange in that manner is less. If your water hardness is beyond 12, i wouldnt recommend 3-5 bps though.
maaz

Re: Ideal CO2 PPM for Plants...

Unread post by maaz »

Nahh not all together...making some new tanks for experimental doing these so i like to get more info...

thanks for the input i will check those also..
Regards,

Maaz Ahmad
maazahmad84@gmail.com