Project Paludarium. Update December 26. Page 25

Post your tank progress here from day 1.
karn.sngh
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: Project Paludarium. Leak test passed. Update Page4

Unread post by karn.sngh »

Has the cement leached completely? And is water ph stable? It looks amazing!
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

karn.sngh wrote:Has the cement leached completely? And is water ph stable? It looks amazing!
I have washed background many times. At present cement is not leaching. Don't considering pH too much because livestock will be atleast after 15-20 days.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
karn.sngh
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by karn.sngh »

Well, what i have read over the period about it. You have to keep an eye on ph spikes and should run a filter to keep the water moving. And changing it often. Some people witnessed leaching for months after setting up the tank. Waiting for it to come up in all it's glory. :)
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

karn.sngh wrote:Well, what i have read over the period about it. You have to keep an eye on ph spikes and should run a filter to keep the water moving. And changing it often. Some people witnessed leaching for months after setting up the tank. Waiting for it to come up in all it's glory. :)
I will around 50% water in alternate days. There will be a pump for spray bar with capacity 1500 liter/hour and a filter. I will introduce any animal after stable water parameters.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

woods given shape....liked it a lot
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
jack

Unread post by jack »

Rajivji if you remember my diy cement rocks have leached around 3 months with every alternate day water change.... Soo i would suggest not to add plants (if plants are not in hands) wait do some major waterchange and then go ahead..... Better late than spoiling something :)
Finally i am Broke but Happy :D
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

jack wrote:Rajivji if you remember my diy cement rocks have leached around 3 months with every alternate day water change.... Soo i would suggest not to add plants (if plants are not in hands) wait do some major waterchange and then go ahead..... Better late than spoiling something :)

No......No.....No............... A big No. diablo grrr

Now I could not stop myself.........I can also change water daily. Aamir is coming at my place. Both of we will visit in a nursery to buy some ferns. yipi

jack

Unread post by jack »

haha i can understand the eagerness :D all the best for the ferns waiting for some pics to flood in :) later this evening
Finally i am Broke but Happy :D
VishaalDalal
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by VishaalDalal »

SCORPIO wrote:
jack wrote:Rajivji if you remember my diy cement rocks have leached around 3 months with every alternate day water change.... Soo i would suggest not to add plants (if plants are not in hands) wait do some major waterchange and then go ahead..... Better late than spoiling something :)

No......No.....No............... A big No. diablo grrr

Now I could not stop myself.........I can also change water daily. Aamir is coming at my place. Both of we will visit in a nursery to buy some ferns. yipi
try to get epiphytic ferns and not the ones that require soil.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

VishaalDalal wrote:try to get epiphytic ferns and not the ones that require soil.
Please suggest some types of ferns.