Aquapetz Aquascaping Contest 2013 Result

Announcements and Updates related to https://aquapetz.com will be here. Only Admin/Moderators can start a new topic.
saikumar
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Re: Aquapetz Aquascaping Contest 2013 Result

Unread post by saikumar »

Rajiv ji, I think apart from fake voting, there was also discussion on disclosing ranks/scores last year. Also were adviced it will be taken care in next year-i.e. in 2013.
So please elaborate on this regards as to why judge score is not being published when it is fair already, we are not questioning the judges, but want to know how my/our tanks faired in contest.

Its like giving giving marks to only top 5of class and ignoring other 25 students. Students like us lose valuable learning from such exams.

Hope I have made a clean point.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

saikumar wrote:Rajiv ji, I think apart from fake voting, there was also discussion on disclosing ranks/scores last year. Also were adviced it will be taken care in next year-i.e. in 2013.
So please elaborate on this regards as to why judge score is not being published when it is fair already, we are not questioning the judges, but want to know how my/our tanks faired in contest.

Its like giving giving marks to only top 5of class and ignoring other 25 students. Students like us lose valuable learning from such exams.

Ok Sai. But not possible for this year. I have already created all the web pages. But next year, we will show the sum of scores.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
saikumar

Unread post by saikumar »

SCORPIO wrote:
saikumar wrote:Rajiv ji, I think apart from fake voting, there was also discussion on disclosing ranks/scores last year. Also were adviced it will be taken care in next year-i.e. in 2013.

Ok Sai. But not possible for this year. I have already created all the web pages. But next year, we will show the sum of scores.
Thankyou, satisfied with answer. thnk :thumup
Alaria
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Alaria »

That will be wonderfull SCORPIO, I commend your decision. I'm sure it will be better for all the contestant.