AAC 2015 Banner? Which is the best?

Announcements and Updates related to https://aquapetz.com will be here. Only Admin/Moderators can start a new topic.

Choose the best banner for AAC-2015

Poll ended at Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:43 am

Banner 01
64%
Banner 02
36%

Total votes: 11

SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: AAC 2015 Banner? Which is the best?

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Guys, here I designed the new banner.
AAC2015.jpg
How is this? I have made everything from scratch.

Comments are suggestions are most welcome.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

4th is too near to the globe. No yet done. I know you putting huge effort but still things not OK. All element are not blended to each other in the banner.
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

parthapratim22 wrote:4th is too near to the globe. No yet done. I know you putting huge effort but still things not OK. All element are not blended to each other in the banner.
Just have to rearrange everything and change colors of text. Globe is perfect.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

sushant

Re: RE: Re: AAC 2015 Banner? Which is the best?

Unread post by sushant »

parthapratim22 wrote:4th is too near to the globe. No yet done. I know you putting huge effort but still things not OK. All element are not blended to each other in the banner.
But this one is certainly better then others.
Sushant
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: RE: Re: AAC 2015 Banner? Which is the best?

Unread post by SCORPIO »

sushant wrote:
But this one is certainly better then others.
No anybody is designing the banner. So this will be the final. We don't have too much time.

vikramdutta11
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by vikramdutta11 »

You can put the 4th in between aquapetz and the aqua contest. But this one is better than others.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

vikramdutta11 wrote:You can put the 4th in between aquapetz and the aqua contest. But this one is better than others.
Ok.

saikumar
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by saikumar »

vikramdutta11 wrote:
saikumar wrote:BTW I have very big respect to prizes. So, I believe if we can advertise(free on social media) why not, we can surely increase our participation.

We must totally remove the words
1. Senior members
2. Moderators
3. Experts
then we can surely progress more, because everyone feels encouraged that way. Even non-hobbyists will participate if you announce a ebay gift coupon.
Again, if you can onboard few students onto the forum, nothing like it. KAC forum is full for such enthusiastic people.
KAC forum also have Moderators, Senior Member, Admin and others. In a house if there is no Grand Pa, father, mother or big brother then there will be no discipline, more over if u know the person as expert, or senior member or moderator or admin then u will pay more attention to their feedback else u will think that some aira gaira is giving u feedback or suggestion, thus u'll ignore their comment and will be a looser. If u have a little love for the hobby u will be bound to follow the forum and yes we need more newbie to join us but the question is how, yes FB is a good media, but unwanted fellow may be expected.
Thanks a ton for letting me know,I never knew this angle! :thumup many times I just get carried away, sorry if I derailed the topic.

So in the banner, can we use a darker background may be black? Blue is too bright i feel. Just opinion
Pintoo
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Pintoo »

Last banner is looking attractive. What if you change background in black color?
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Made some more changes.

AAC2015BannerFinal.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.