How busy life schedule affects the HOBBY....

Discuss and post all things other than hobby.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

How busy life schedule affects the HOBBY....

Unread post by SCORPIO »

I come to know how busy life schedule affects the hobby. From October 2014, my life schedule was very busy due to some family related issues and official commitments. In October 2014, I was have 4 scapes but at present, I dont have any scape. I lost most of the plants. Just some anubias and java fern left. I know most of the aquarist some time in life faces these types of issues. Now everything is turning on right way.

Please express yourself if ever you faced the same issue.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
syed.ali
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Re: How busy life schedule affects the HOBBY....

Unread post by syed.ali »

Sir, dil ke taar jhed diya hain apne.

I have joined a start and i have just some how keeping my tanks running, but they are all are in bad shape, so bad that i have got threat that they will be thrown out. :(
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

syed.ali wrote:Sir, dil ke taar jhed diya hain apne.

I have joined a start and i have just some how keeping my tanks running, but they are all are in bad shape, so bad that i have got threat that they will be thrown out. :(
I dont have any threat. Fortunately my wife is very cooperative and full of life.

All of we faces problems in keeping aquariums but always try to arrange time from our busy schedule. This spirit is due to hobby.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

sumer
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by sumer »

Happened to me as well but I took it as a chance to explore new things within the hobby.
I had to give up my planted tank but I start keeping fish which don't require a lot of maintenance. Cichlids, killifish, catfish, wild bettas. etc. Most of the tank are kept bare-bottom for the ease of cleaning. I work from 6Am to 7:30PM but still manage around 14 tanks very easily.
Don't only practice your art, but force your way into it's secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
My aquarium photography: Plays Of Rays
syed.ali

Unread post by syed.ali »

Hi Sumer,

I saw you gift to hamza, amazing stuff.

I gave up the love of betta because of planted tank :). I have 4 tanks. 2 tanks out in sun, but i think soon i should be able to get the equilibrium,
Abhishek
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Abhishek »

sumer wrote:Happened to me as well but I took it as a chance to explore new things within the hobby.
I had to give up my planted tank but I start keeping fish which don't require a lot of maintenance. Cichlids, killifish, catfish, wild bettas. etc. Most of the tank are kept bare-bottom for the ease of cleaning. I work from 6Am to 7:30PM but still manage around 14 tanks very easily.
I support Sumer, if we are dedicated we can manage tanks very easily :)

Damn you didnt told me you now have 14 tanks :) Time for some chat in whatsapp 666
sumer
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by sumer »

And just in case someone wondering what I am keeping at the moment, here's a list (not intended to make people envious ;) )
Steatocranus tinanti, Callochromis pleurospilus, betta hendra, betta coccina, betta brownorum, betta simorum, aphyosemion striatum, scriptoaphyosemion liberiensis, Aphanius mento, dicrossus filamentosus, some unknown killifish and some guppies.
Don't only practice your art, but force your way into it's secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
My aquarium photography: Plays Of Rays
saikumar

Unread post by saikumar »

syed.ali wrote:Hi Sumer,

I saw you gift to hamza, amazing stuff.
surg wow! I need to do some talking.

Rajeev ji, welcome to the real world. More than half of the hobbyists deal with such Busy things daily.
It's high time you spend more time seriously planning your aquariums than planning scapes. If you had done you'd not have faced this.
Not automation and bla bla, see to it you have bare minimum plumbing that will make your water change as easy as toilet flush!!
Abhishek

Unread post by Abhishek »

Sumer thats a drool list :)
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Abhishek wrote:Sumer thats a drool list :)

:1