How can we accelerate the forum?

Discuss and post all things other than hobby.

How can we accelerate the forum?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:32 pm

Distribution of Car Stickers/Two wheeler Stickers.
19%
Advertisement in Newspapers/Magazines.
3%
Posters on L.F.S.
30%
Members of https://aquapetz.com should have an advertisement in the place of signature on other forums/sites.
38%
Any other.
11%

Total votes: 37

maaz
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Re: How can we accelerate the forum?

Unread post by maaz »

advertisement in the place of signature on other forums/sites...what you say guys...
Regards,

Maaz Ahmad
maazahmad84@gmail.com
Matrix
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Matrix »

One of my favorite forum online http://www.barrreport.com/forum.php this forum has an excellent quality of information.As Sushant mentioned that word of mouth is more imp in our case, i do speak to each and every lfs i visit over here. Ask them to join in for business & information. What i think is that we should get some good quality LFS store people on board (Well in this case they wont prefer sharing cost from business point of view) But with their help we can pull in nos of people who visits their shops and in turn help them to get more customers.
---
Amol
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Matrix wrote:One of my favorite forum online http://www.barrreport.com/forum.php this forum has an excellent quality of information.As Sushant mentioned that word of mouth is more imp in our case, i do speak to each and every lfs i visit over here. Ask them to join in for business & information. What i think is that we should get some good quality LFS store people on board (Well in this case they wont prefer sharing cost from business point of view) But with their help we can pull in nos of people who visits their shops and in turn help them to get more customers.
I am designing a poster of forum to stick on local fish shops. The poster will be on A4 size photography paper. So the quality will be best. Anybody other can also design the poster. The cost of one poster will be around Rs. 22. We can also design a calender but this year, it is not possible. So next year we should do this.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
Abhishek
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Abhishek »

SCORPIO wrote:
Matrix wrote:One of my favorite forum online http://www.barrreport.com/forum.php this forum has an excellent quality of information.As Sushant mentioned that word of mouth is more imp in our case, i do speak to each and every lfs i visit over here. Ask them to join in for business & information. What i think is that we should get some good quality LFS store people on board (Well in this case they wont prefer sharing cost from business point of view) But with their help we can pull in nos of people who visits their shops and in turn help them to get more customers.
I am designing a poster of forum to stick on local fish shops. The poster will be on A4 size photography paper. So the quality will be best. Anybody other can also design the poster. The cost of one poster will be around Rs. 22. We can also design a calender but this year, it is not possible. So next year we should do this.
Yeah I also would like to work on this calendar aspect :)

And asking friends to join some are slowly slowly joining, some day back Sidharth Pokharna joined, he is very good at Native and from Bangalore.
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

@parthpratim22

yes, that is what i said. every forum that wants to make a mark should be unique. so far to me, this forum is faster than IAH, and allows open discussions of price in so far as distinctness goes. but this will evolve as time passes, this way or that. every new member who spends time regularly changes a group, good or bad. the question is, what will the majority be like? = :roll:
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

Romi wrote:@parthpratim22

yes, that is what i said. every forum that wants to make a mark should be unique. so far to me, this forum is faster than IAH, and allows open discussions of price in so far as distinctness goes. but this will evolve as time passes, this way or that. every new member who spends time regularly changes a group, good or bad. the question is, what will the majority be like? = :roll:
Very well said, we should all remember how we are changing "a group, good or bad".
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60