A few natives...

Post your quires related to aquatic photography.
jack

Re: A few natives...

Unread post by jack »

vijendra_s123 wrote:
jack wrote:always want to keep this beauties but lack of live food is a main problem :(
Finding a place in your new fish room (area) for a small box of Romifex shouldnt be that hard mate.... ;) , If you keep it besides your marnie sump, no body in the house will ever know that it is there.... :twisted:
not a bad idea but maintaining them is really difficult ?? and what about smell ? does it smell ?
Finally i am Broke but Happy :D
vijendra_s123
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by vijendra_s123 »

jack wrote:
vijendra_s123 wrote:
jack wrote:always want to keep this beauties but lack of live food is a main problem :(
Finding a place in your new fish room (area) for a small box of Romifex shouldnt be that hard mate.... ;) , If you keep it besides your marnie sump, no body in the house will ever know that it is there.... :twisted:
not a bad idea but maintaining them is really difficult ?? and what about smell ? does it smell ?
It is not at all difficult, you just have to change the water in the container once a day and if you do so then the culture will not smell at all....
Abhishek
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Abhishek »

Nice images Vijendra :)

I want to get a culture of romifex also :D
VishaalDalal

Unread post by VishaalDalal »

vijendra_s123 wrote:
jack wrote:
vijendra_s123 wrote:
It is not at all difficult, you just have to change the water in the container once a day and if you do so then the culture will not smell at all....

Ask your wife or anyone entering the house specially when a culture crashes.

I dont think my kids call them stinky worms for fun.
vijendra_s123

VishaalDalal wrote:Ask your wife or anyone entering the house specially when a culture crashes.

I dont think my kids call them stinky worms for fun.
Would smell only when the culture crashes and not otherwise, have been keeping Romifex since 2yrs now and was lucky enough not to experience it till date..... will not say this about the microworms though.... :mrgreen:
shergill00
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by shergill00 »

Jack they are not that smelly but yes micro worms can be. I don't have micro worms but grindals and romifex are not that much. And also not much hassle to keep.Just maintain multiple cultures
jack

Unread post by jack »

Keeping them in garden ?? Ll it b a good call or ll be feast to birds ?
vijendra_s123

jack wrote:Keeping them in garden ?? Ll it b a good call or ll be feast to birds ?
You might face an issue with temperature fluctuation if you keep it outdoors, which would result in crashing of the culture....
jack

Unread post by jack »

hmmm will have think it again than where to keep... surely not indoors :D may be servants quarters :P hez gonna curse me :LOL
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

Ashok wrote:Hi!
Nice pictures and fishes as well.
Also teach me the photography as i have bought a Canon eos 600d with 18-55 lens.

Regds.
Ashok
How wonderful Ashok ji :) You must learn photography quickly, your new stunning marine aquarium needs an album-ful of pics.... :P