my Cichlid tank

Post your quires related to aquatic photography.
sushant

my Cichlid tank

Unread post by sushant »

i have always been fascinated with cichlids, and this has led me to tried my hands on everyone of the i got my hands on. but since i'm no longer staying at my native place and m parents are unable to dedicate much time in maintaining the tanks thus had to reduce the no. of tanks until i was left with a single one. here are some of the pics of of my last cichlid tank:
the inhabitants are 3 blood parrots and a large upside-down-catfish

Sushant
Romi
Editor
Editor

Re: my Cichlid tank

Unread post by Romi »

nice! Red parrots are interesting looking things, but since they are an extreme hybrid and often dyed, it is difficult to decide one should encurage their being sold or not ;) they have such a jolly expression in your pics.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Nice parrots.

In the beginning days of hobby, my brother loves to bring Gold fishes. They dead after some time. Once the L.F.S. guy told to brought parrot fishes. He advised that these are most hardy Gold fishes. Aamir should know that guy of Jafrabaad.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

SCORPIO wrote:Nice parrots.

In the beginning days of hobby, my brother loves to bring Gold fishes. They dead after some time. Once the L.F.S. guy told to brought parrot fishes. He advised that these are most hardy Gold fishes. Aamir should know that guy of Jafrabaad.
Scorpio, that's hilarious! Ha ha

One day a book will be published on the undeniable humour in LFS lies.. All of us will have aching tummies after reading it!
asheesh
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by asheesh »

Romi wrote:
SCORPIO wrote:Nice parrots.

Scorpio, that's hilarious! Ha ha

One day a book will be published on the undeniable humour in LFS lies.. All of us will have aching tummies after reading it!
:LOL i agree with you :)
Image Image Image
RemirezyKrazy
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by RemirezyKrazy »

Parrots are amazing fishes rendered unfertile.. and i prefer to call them as "blood" parrots.. wiki it.. good read..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe we should all pay our tax with a smile. I tried - but they wanted cash.

``Ashish``
Meem
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Meem »

Ya cant resist their fight ,stronger always dominate the others :boxing ,,visible in these pics..
I'm whAt I'm !
sushant

Unread post by sushant »

SCORPIO wrote:Once the L.F.S. guy told to brought parrot fishes. He advised that these are most hardy Gold fishes.
:LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL
Sushant
sushant

Unread post by sushant »

Meem wrote:Ya cant resist their fight ,stronger always dominate the others :boxing ,,visible in these pics..
adnaan these fights are short lived (atleast in my tank) probably because of plenty of hiding spots and at times looks like they are enjoying it. the 5th pics does not show dominating nature, rather its a race for the best spot in the tank :D
Sushant
ishaan
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by ishaan »

sushant wrote:
adnaan these fights are short lived
:1 same condition was in my tank when i used to keep them
A collection of mistakes is called experience and experience is the key to success.
Ishaan Pathania
+919041208868