Self Introduction.

Please announce about yourself here. This forum is for only new members of Aquapetz!
rahul_sood
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: Self Introduction.

Unread post by rahul_sood »

sushant i never commented on IAH because i dont have that much knowledge what other people have there and i dont want to comment like- beautiful, nice...i saw many post there where anyone who is week in english like me or who use sms language by mistake only not intentionally is being insulted...many leave IAH because of this..i dont have any issues with that but i never prepared myself to post there....
rahul_sood
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

hi Rahul, this was a very long story but i'm sorry to say that it was not that interesting because of many failed attempts.

yes i know sushant that i failed in many attempts even now i am not a master in keeping fishes alive. i am still learning and i think that the day any person becomes perfect then he is next to the god...i am happy that i am a human :D ..anyways i like that you told me straight ;)
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

rahul_sood wrote:hi Rahul, this was a very long story but i'm sorry to say that it was not that interesting because of many failed attempts.

yes i know sushant that i failed in many attempts even now i am not a master in keeping fishes alive. i am still learning and i think that the day any person becomes perfect then he is next to the god...i am happy that i am a human :D ..anyways i like that you told me straight ;)
Rahul, in every hobby/work everybody starts from zero and learns everything after some time. When I started my hobby before 10 years, if a fish lives more than one week, I feels myself very happy. The L.F.S. guys waits me. But now we can advise others because others also helped us.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
rimple
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by rimple »

rahul_sood wrote:sushant i never commented on IAH because i dont have that much knowledge what other people have there and i dont want to comment like- beautiful, nice...
Hi Rahul, When a member post his aquarium or fish pics on the site, He wants that other member comments on his pics. If we comment on his pics like "beautiful" or "nice".This makes him happy and he feels like he gets a prize of his hardworking. Our single word makes him happy and encourage in Hobby.

Try it, Post your pics on the site, you will receive nice comments and suggestions. It will make you happy and you will get more knowledge of the hobby.
If you have knowledge, let others light their candles at it. (Margaret Fuller)
rahul_sood
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

even i would love to comment on the pics but i dont comment because i dont have knowledge.. i know there are various factors when smeone buy new tank. like money hardwork parents approval finding good fish, i always appreciate that, as i am also a newbie and trying to learn..but i dont fell that i should comment on the pics if there are so many experts..no hard feeling paaji just my opinion :)
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

rahul_sood wrote:even i would love to comment on the pics but i dont comment because i dont have knowledge.. i know there are various factors when smeone buy new tank. like money hardwork parents approval finding good fish, i always appreciate that, as i am also a newbie and trying to learn..but i dont fell that i should comment on the pics if there are so many experts..no hard feeling paaji just my opinion :)
Appreciation always inspires to do something good. Comment on any fish/invertebrate/aquarium always based on our eyes. Your comment should always based on eyes.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

Spyroji
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Spyroji »

Hi every one myself Abhishek i live in Delhi. i m a comp engg. worked in HCL but self employed now a days into my family business.i m in this hobby for past 7 years !!

I own 3 tanks 20 gallon, 60 gallon and 30 gallon, i m into planted aquariums.Currently i m planning to set up a new 20 gallon setup and need help from all u experts.

Regards
Abhishek
juanico
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by juanico »

hi all

i am from germany, but living and working in delhi now.
i have kept aquariums (and terrariums) for more than 20 years, mostly planted tanks with small size fish...don't like the big guys :-).
i lived in the philippines before and also had a marine tank there...it was easy, because the sea was just 1 km away and everything was for free :-).

I just started a 5ft two months ago, 3 nanos are in the making...
i find it quite hard to get good equipment and quality fish/plants here in delhi, but thanks to a good communities in the internet eventually everything gets done.

cheers
juanico
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

juanico wrote:hi all

i am from germany, but living and working in delhi now.
i have kept aquariums (and terrariums) for more than 20 years, mostly planted tanks with small size fish...don't like the big guys :-).
i lived in the philippines before and also had a marine tank there...it was easy, because the sea was just 1 km away and everything was for free :-).

I just started a 5ft two months ago, 3 nanos are in the making...
i find it quite hard to get good equipment and quality fish/plants here in delhi, but thanks to a good communities in the internet eventually everything gets done.

cheers
juanico
Juanico you are most welcome in Delhi and https://aquapetz.com. If u need any type of help, told us without any hesitation.

Shiva Nair
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Shiva Nair »

Hello All ,

My name is Shiva Nair , I am based in Mumbai ( Dombivili ) . few years back i fall in love with Discus .
I am romancing with this beautiful fish for the last 10 years . I have a small hatchery here and managing around 60 tanks .At present I have around 25 breeding Pairs of discus and breeds them .

What ever I have learned and experienced with this fish , I try to part with others .

If you have any query on Discus pl post here in this Forum and i will try to help you .

Thanks
Shiva Nair