Need some Plants and assassin snail

Post about the items, you want to buy. Any member can reply. aquapetz.com is not responsible for any type of obligations.
Ram
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Need some Plants and assassin snail

Unread post by Ram »

Hi! Friends, bought some plants online from bunnycart and they came with snail eggs and now my tank is slowly getting infested. Urgently need assassin snail.

Also want to buy some tettras and good ferns/ moss. presently planted dwarf grass, bacopa, Echinodorus Muricatus Green,Vallisneria nana,Hemianthus callitrichoides, Potamogeton gayi, Ludwigia Repens. but some came with semi rotten stage. only few plants survived (bacopa, vallisneria, hemianthus and potamo...

I'm new to planted tank set up.please help me guys....
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need some Plants and assassin snail

Unread post by SCORPIO »

You can get as much you need free HM from me.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
rajiv.mcks
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by rajiv.mcks »

Hello I have extra java moss.. you can collect it for free ..if u need it. I'm in Vasant Kunj Delhi

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

http://aquapetz.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=395 . This short note may help you
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
Ram
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Ram »

Thanks a ton for concern and kind response. I'm staying in subroto park. When can I bother you?

I used diy substrate after going thru. Substrate forum. Used cocopeat as base, 2nd layer soilrite with fertile garden sand and topped it with golden sand. For lighting my 3ft tank used 2xt5 (14)+1xcfl (20w) . No co2. 25% water change every 3 days. Is it ok? Pl guide
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Ram wrote:Thanks a ton for concern and kind response. I'm staying in subroto park. When can I bother you?

I used diy substrate after going thru. Substrate forum. Used cocopeat as base, 2nd layer soilrite with fertile garden sand and topped it with golden sand. For lighting my 3ft tank used 2xt5 (14)+1xcfl (20w) . No co2. 25% water change every 3 days. Is it ok? Pl guide
You can come to Shahdara or every Tuesday evening I visits a temple in Chandni Chowk. This Tuesday I will also visit Laxmi Nagar aquarium shop. You ca. pick these plants from any of these places.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
Ram
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Ram »

Hi! thank you. I have a full day work on tuesday and laxmi nagar/ chandini chowk are pretty far from subroto park (Dhaula kuan). If it is ok, I will plan over a weekend after taking your appointment for collection of plants.