Forum Revamp required?

Only a single thread will be started by Admin. Moderators/Members can give their idea to enhance the sight.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Forum Revamp required?

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Achintya wrote:I have a little bit knowledge on discus fishkeeping.so if any member of this forum have any problem in discus keeping then I can help you as much as I can.
Post some tips on discus breeding.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
Achintya
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Achintya »

ok
Naufil
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Naufil »

It would be awesome if you can increase the size of avatars and signatures.......
sushant

Unread post by sushant »

Naufil wrote:It would be awesome if you can increase the size of avatars and signatures.......
Naufil you already have an awesome signature what else do you want to add. But it would be good if we can increase the size of avatars with info. About the members displaying over it.
Sushant
Naufil
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Naufil »

sushant wrote: Naufil you already have an awesome signature what else do you want to add.
I take thaat as a compliment :D (if I will have my way I will make that lizard crawling all over the sig area!)
sushant wrote: But it would be good if we can increase the size of avatars with info. About the members displaying over it.
:1
Yes the more the merrier I say!
syed.ali
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by syed.ali »

It excellent banner, its looking great
gauravgupta
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by gauravgupta »

There are few request and suggestion.

When ever admin send personal massage to every member, it goes to our email id also that we received a new massage on aquapetz, then we directly go and check it. Most of us mostly use their mail ids regularly and it helps in knowing latest activities.

So its a suggestion to make more aware about whats happening in the forum an automatic mail should go to every member mail id informing about new or upcoming events, any new topic created etc etc. with the unsubscribe link if he or she not interesting in receiving mails.

As per my experience due to non opening on aquapetz on daily bases due to other official works I missed many important topics related to my interest for that I have to search whole forum but I use my mail ids daily on PC as well as on phone and hope everyone does the same here. If I got mails related to topic and threads then It would be easier to know whats new happening there.

If someone felt that if because of this they will receive many mails daily then one option should be asked from the member by giving option as subscriber that in which fields they are interested in e.g. aquapetz world, freshwater world, marine world etc so that they receive the mails only of their interest.

One more suggestion is that if someone receive a reply on their topic which they have created then its mail should also go that he or she received a reply by someone(name of the person).

These all are just some suggestions so that interest should be maintained and it can help everyone and spread more awareness.

Love all
Serve all. thnk
Hands That Serve are Holier Than Lips That Pray!!
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

gauravgupta wrote:So its a suggestion to make more aware about whats happening in the forum an automatic mail should go to every member mail id informing about new or upcoming events, any new topic created etc etc. with the unsubscribe link if he or she not interesting in receiving mails.
Very nice point. In future I will, keep it in mind.
gauravgupta wrote:As per my experience due to non opening on aquapetz on daily bases due to other official works I missed many important topics related to my interest for that I have to search whole forum but I use my mail ids daily on PC as well as on phone and hope everyone does the same here. If I got mails related to topic and threads then It would be easier to know whats new happening there.
Already I am working on this.
gauravgupta wrote:One more suggestion is that if someone receive a reply on their topic which they have created then its mail should also go that he or she received a reply by someone(name of the person).
This provision is already in the forum. Just check the option "Notify me when a reply is posted" below Submit button in Options tab..
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
gauravgupta
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by gauravgupta »

As the portal is full of planted aquariums so There must be a topic or Panel which shows all the plants with their images, name, nature, difficulty level,co2 requirement etc. So that it can be easier for all to make good selection of plants before buying. It can be by the name Plants Profile.

It will also provide knowledge about water plants to members specially to new members who just entered in portal and in planted hobby. It can serve as encyclopedia.

Same can be done with freshwater or Marine fishes, inverts etc later on.

Hope you will like the suggestion. takeca
Hands That Serve are Holier Than Lips That Pray!!
mrsudhir
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by mrsudhir »

Hi administrator

If there are atom or rss feed is available for this forum then it will be great.
Currently I am unable to subscribe as feed this forum. when I searched for possibility for phpbb forum , is shows yes it is possible.
link is below given

https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... &t=2098171
Thanks
Sudhir