Plan to promote some Regular Members of forum as Moderator.

Only a single thread will be started by Admin. Moderators/Members can give their idea to enhance the sight.

Should we promote some regular members of forum as moderators?

Poll ended at Tue May 27, 2014 8:46 am

No need of appointing new Moderators/Experts….
8%
Yes, we need New members in Team Aquapetz!!
92%

Total votes: 26

Somen
Panel Members
Panel Members

Re: Plan to promote some Regular Members of forum as Moderat

Unread post by Somen »

parthapratim22 wrote:loving the discussion yipi
Me too partha.
Somen
Any dead fish can flow down the river but it takes a live one to swim back up stream.
Abhishek
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Abhishek »

SCORPIO wrote:Guys, please only healthy discussion!!!
I also want to continue healthy discussion but wont appreciate when some one directly ask me or post something without quantifiable stuff!!!
Abhishek

saikumar wrote: So I am not sure why we will need to stress then so much for putting more and more new posts/topics. May be post master or post bumper will be good name.
Couldnt agree more to you Sai, very good name Post Master or Post Bumper :dance :dance
Achintya
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Achintya »

Abhishek,I am not pin pointing anyone but talking in general.You may also agree that now a days most of Indian forums are lacking of good discussions and active people.
Naufil
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Naufil »

SCORPIO wrote:Posting by moderators is not an issue but they should visit forum regularly.
What Rajiv ji said.
saikumar wrote: So I am not sure why we will need to stress then so much for putting more and more new posts/topics. May be post master or post bumper will be good name.
What Sai said. Taking things to a different tangent, aren't we?

Another disparity:
saikumar wrote: Also mod is something to do with forum maintenance and control discussion.
So I am not sure why we will need to stress then somuch for putting more and more new posts/topics. May be post master or post bumper will be good name.
saikumar wrote: Secondly, in a different angle, I think we should obviously try to encourage by giving responsibility as well, which most school/college going members will love to do. So, why not change the staff every year? Rotate responsibilities and I think it will be much better, rather than stressing same one years together until they propose themselves out like above.
One foot cannot step on two boats Sai ;)

Speaking in general, not pointing my squiggly finger at anyone: I don't know what is going on here but please refrain from taking things personal. Reduces the quality of the debate.
Abhishek

Achintya wrote:Abhishek,I am not pin pointing anyone but talking in general.You may also agree that now a days most of Indian forums are lacking of good discussions and active people.
More medium like FB, Whatsapp have taken place instead of forums in India, people find it easy to post their and get instant replies...
And I guess any one cant disagree to it ;)
amukherjee
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by amukherjee »

Abhishek wrote:
Achintya wrote:Abhishek,I am not pin pointing anyone but talking in general.You may also agree that now a days most of Indian forums are lacking of good discussions and active people.
More medium like FB, Whatsapp have taken place instead of forums in India, people find it easy to post their and get instant replies...
:1

Probably this is the biggest reason why most forums are going down
Achintya
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Achintya »

Abhishek wrote:
agree,also due to chat box scenario one can get suggestions from experts within few minutes.
Naufil
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Naufil »

Agreed lets conceive that all lack of activity on forums can be attributed to social networking sites and make Aquapetz a Facebook page.
Wrong!
....that can be easily circumvented by making forums more interesting hangouts and adding more interactive features......I have already made a request for a chat system.
sushant

Unread post by sushant »

Naufil wrote:Agreed lets conceive that all lack of activity on forums can be attributed to social networking sites and make Aquapetz a Facebook page.
Wrong!
....that can be easily circumvented by making forums more interesting hangouts and adding more interactive features......I have already made a request for a chat system.
we are open to all the suggestions and conversation which will contribute to betterment of this form and will leave no stone unturned to implement possible upgrades.
Sushant