Micro worms/Grindal worms-Chennai.

Forum for discuss on fish/Invertebrates food.
naveed05
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Micro worms/Grindal worms-Chennai.

Unread post by naveed05 »

Hi, this is naveed. a newbie to fish keeping. I have few guppies and mollies. Now there are lotta fries. Am feeding them powdered flakes. I want t feed them Live food such as grindals/micro worms. Can anyone share some culture with me.. am really very anxious to feed them to my fries. ...
Life is short... live it happily ....
Abhishek
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: Micro worms/Grindal worms-Chennai.

Unread post by Abhishek »

Naveed please update your location so people from your or near by area can help you out :)
naveed05
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by naveed05 »

The title of the thread is "Micro worms/Grindal worms-Chennai." .. where i have mentined my location ... anywaz still,i updated my location friend,keeping my finger crossed.. hope some1 helps me out :)
Life is short... live it happily ....
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

naveed05 wrote:The title of the thread is "Micro worms/Grindal worms-Chennai." .. where i have mentined my location ... anywaz still,i updated my location friend,keeping my finger crossed.. hope some1 helps me out :)

It was good that you updated your location, as suggested by the moderator. I am sure you are not going to mention your location in every post or thread like u did in this one. ..
GNANASEKAR
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by GNANASEKAR »

Romi wrote:
naveed05 wrote:The title of the thread is "Micro worms/Grindal worms-Chennai." .. where i have mentined my location ... anywaz still,i updated my location friend,keeping my finger crossed.. hope some1 helps me out :)

It was good that you updated your location, as suggested by the moderator. I am sure you are not going to mention your location in every post or thread like u did in this one. ..